10-29-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2016, 08:43 AM
So they took Moore's screed and turned it into the best campaign video that I think I've ever seen.

We shall wear the shame you've heaped upon us with pride, Michael Moore.

You say we're angry? Yes, we're angry.

You say we're deplorable? Guilty.

We're traitors because we will not bow before your tyranny? This country was bought with the
blood of men who would not bow. So, guilty again.

Guilty on all counts. See you on November 9th.

GO, TRUMP GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2016, 12:44 PM
In case anyone was wondering why the polls are so different, and why the results change on a daily basis...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics...09232.html

The pollsters decide the percentage of "likely voters" and base their sample size on that. That decision has a large impact on the results, and is the reason that they can be manipulated to show whatever the pollster wants. In the link above, they upped the "likely Republican voters" from 75% to 81%....and like magic, Trump is within 2pts of Hillary. Nothing has really changed, but the pollsters decided to use a larger percentage of Republicans polled in their results.

Polls aren't everything folks. You have to look at the big picture, and voter enthusiasm should be weighted the heaviest.

10-29-2016, 02:48 PM
I still don't see how Trump wins. He has to win ALL of the following swing states: Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina.

That alone would be a very rosy scenario for him given the polls. He is trailing in all of those except Iowa and Ohio.

He is also bleeding support in red states like Arizona, Georgia, and Utah, which are now toss-ups.

How does trump win the electoral college?

If he can pull it off in Pennsylvania, in addition to all those states I listed above, he would win. But it is such a tall order with absolutely no room for error on this contracting map for him.
10-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Even with the rigged polls they have (oversampling democrats, arbitrarily assigning undecideds to Hillary), Trump is coming on strong and within the margin for error for most.

The only thing that is bleeding right now is Hillary's numbers. They were down before this latest FBI revelation.

Next week you'll see Trump pull ahead in most polls, I believe. He's already ahead in the most reliable polls, the ones that have accurately predicted the last 4 or 5 elections.

The media ran this same scam with Reagan in the 80's.

If Trump is down by 2 or 3 percentage points in the polls, the race is probably tied. If he is even in the polls, he is likely ahead. If they show him ahead, it's over.
10-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Imperius, RCP picks and chooses which polls they include in their average. You can't just look at them for your data. They are like the DOW, if a stock is bringing down their average they dump it and include another.

Trump will win FL, OH, NV and IA. NC will be close. I think that he'll flip PA, and will pick up ME 2nd Congressional District. AZ, GA, and UT will go Trump as well.

There is no doubt that GOP candidates face an uphill battle with the electoral college each and every Presidential election, but I think that he can pull the numbers needed to win it. Trump enthusiasm is severely underrated in all of the polls. There is also a large number of "closet" Trump supporters that will vote. The pendulum will continue to swing back and forth just like it always has.

10-30-2016, 04:14 AM
Trump is coming on strong and the MSM smells more skeletons in Hilary's vast closet from spilling. I reckon if the 'N' word video drops she is toast.

Funny how it's now Kilary doing all the 'whining.' Guess Barry won't be doing a speech on that. LOL.

Go Don go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-30-2016, 08:47 PM
I predict that something anti-Trump will drop in the media's lap tomorrow. No way they let this story dominate headlines while early voting is going on.

10-30-2016, 09:20 PM
The rumor was they were sitting on at least 2 more stories. If they are, they will come out in the next 24 hours.

My guess is it is just more of the same. Nothing that will derail the Trump train at this point. Enough Americans have caught on to the biasness in the lamestream media.

And don't forget, Assange still has at least one more bombshell he claims will drop this week, and will get Hillary arrested. We shall see.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)