Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-12-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 11:29 PM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Some questions for you guys..

What does "Make America Great Again" actually mean?

Does this mean WWIII or increases the chance of that happening like I've read?

Is everything Donald Trump promised realistic and archivable?

What should Donald Trump's biggest priorities be as President?

Based on Trump being under qualified, his history and what he has promised, what are you expectations of him as your President? Are they low or high??

A coule of sidenotes. It sickens me how the media have continued to complain, make excuses and still try to bring Trump down. The country had a choice and the people have spoken. Seeing fuckheads protesting coming up with chants on the street claiming that's not our president & that THEY are the popular vote. Ahh well fuckheads..he actually is, you just don't have to like it, that's all..so keep on wasting your time and energy!

Hilary claiming it's the FBI's fault for her losing. No, it was maybe because you were a deceiving bitch who spent too much time trying to take someone else down to make you appear higher. "When they go low, we go high!" Ironic that!

Both candidates fkn suck but everything they were bringing up on Trump was all personal stuff whereas all of Hilarys dirt was all through the job and work related. It's totally understandable that the people may have seen this!

I just hope some fool like Kanye doesn't run for presidency now because Donald has shown everyone that anyone can do it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2016, 03:39 AM
(11-12-2016 10:58 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Some questions for you guys..

What does "Make America Great Again" actually mean?

Does this mean WWIII or increases the chance of that happening like I've read?

Is everything Donald Trump promised realistic and archivable?

What should Donald Trump's biggest priorities be as President?

Based on Trump being under qualified, his history and what he has promised, what are you expectations of him as your President? Are they low or high??

A coule of sidenotes. It sickens me how the media have continued to complain, make excuses and still try to bring Trump down. The country had a choice and the people have spoken. Seeing fuckheads protesting coming up with chants on the street claiming that's not our president & that THEY are the popular vote. Ahh well fuckheads..he actually is, you just don't have to like it, that's all..so keep on wasting your time and energy!

Hilary claiming it's the FBI's fault for her losing. No, it was maybe because you were a deceiving bitch who spent too much time trying to take someone else down to make you appear higher. "When they go low, we go high!" Ironic that!

Both candidates fkn suck but everything they were bringing up on Trump was all personal stuff whereas all of Hilarys dirt was all through the job and work related. It's totally understandable that the people may have seen this!

I just hope some fool like Kanye doesn't run for presidency now because Donald has shown everyone that anyone can do it!

America used to be the predominant superpower post WW2. It had a high standard of living and was the envy of many countries the world over. Over time it has lost jobs, lost wealth and piled on debt and now teeters at the edge of the abyss all the while straining under political correctness, safe spaces and 'liberal progression.'

Trump wants to try and return America to the glories of old, but that first means admitting that something is broken in America which of course the Democrats are unwilling to admit to.

The chances of WW3 have actually diminished. Hillary was FAR MORE hawkish than Trump and decidedly more prone to go to war, as her pointless excursion into Libya proves right at the time Gaddafi was already doing deals to leave voluntarily.

No of course all of Trump promised was not realistic or achievable but then neither were Hillary's promises. What he does represent though is a marked difference from the same old tired progressive liberal policies that have been steadily wrecking the developed western world (except of course for the very very globalist elite) for the past 30 years.

Trump's biggest priorities as Prez should be healthcare, education, illegal immigration, building up the military and renegotiating as many existing trade deals as he can. If he can do that then he will go some way to beginning to reduce America's debt. But beware, it is a long road back.

If he has time it would be good if he could work with some other super powers to crush ISIS and of course lock that bitch up.

What I do fear most is due to large block off Republicans still being salty at him winning the Presidency I can see some of the putting roadblocks on many of his initiatives. Many of them spent time distancing themselves from Trump in the election as they wanted to hold their seats only for the cult of Trump to win the Republicans both houses and the Presidency, something they haven't achieved since 1928 I believe. They should be fucken grateful but I'm not sure it pans out that way.

And Viper if you thought Trump could be erratic on the campaign trail can you just imagine Kanye??? LOL

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-13-2016, 03:58 AM
All that Trump has to do to win RE-Election is to build the wall and bring back jobs. Those two issues should be at the top of his list. Renegotiating trade deals and healthcare reform will play into the "bring back jobs" portion of that. As far as the other concerns, those are just Boogeymen of the left's creation. The only way that they can get their side elected is by playing on the fears of their base. Donald Trump would be considered an isolationist by Hillary's standard. He believes in a strong military, and will do everything to make sure that the active military and Veterans are taken care of. I really don't see too many military conflicts happening in his time in office. Much like Reagan, there aren't many countries that are going to try to call Donald Trump's bluff.

As far as being qualified...how fast we forget that the CURRENT US President was a freshman Senator with only State Senate level and community organizing experience prior to taking the oath of office. Donald Trump has vastly more executive experience than Obama has, even at this point in both of their careers. I expect for him to surround himself with the best and brightest, and to govern through his cabinet's collective abilities.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-13-2016, 06:53 AM
Russell Brand delivers something surprisingly thoughtful about the rise of Trump. Instead of throwing his toys out of the cot like much of the MSM, he at least gets, that as a concept, progressive liberalism doesn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ou5uFFn8Q

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-13-2016, 03:58 PM
I don't think that Russell Brand fully gets it. He recognizes that liberals need to change their messaging, and the way that they engage in the conversation. Most of the people on the left have been faced with that reality after this election, but I don't think that they are wise enough to realize that progressive policies fail, nor WHY they fail.

The progressive liberal mind is not evil or corrupt, it is almost child-like. They believe in the idealism of the policies that the elite left espouses, but they don't critically think about the realities of implementation. The elite left ARE evil and corrupt however, and they prey on the naivety of their followers. It's truly fucking wicked when you really think about it.

11-13-2016, 06:40 PM
(11-13-2016 03:58 PM)Spyder Wrote:  I don't think that Russell Brand fully gets it. He recognizes that liberals need to change their messaging, and the way that they engage in the conversation. Most of the people on the left have been faced with that reality after this election, but I don't think that they are wise enough to realize that progressive policies fail, nor WHY they fail.

The progressive liberal mind is not evil or corrupt, it is almost child-like. They believe in the idealism of the policies that the elite left espouses, but they don't critically think about the realities of implementation. The elite left ARE evil and corrupt however, and they prey on the naivety of their followers. It's truly fucking wicked when you really think about it.

I think we take different things out of his piece. I really did take it that he admits the progressive liberals policies haven't worked. If they had then there would be no need for Brexit or President Trump.

I think he understands that the left really is back at square one.

11-14-2016, 12:02 AM
It's great that Soro's and MoveOn.org are still chumming the waters with these protests. They are solidifying the crossover voter that cast their ballot for Trump this time around. Soon those voters will be fully committed to the keeping the left out of office.

11-14-2016, 01:25 AM
Before the Libtards try and start a Civil War, they should remember they're the Anti-Gun side.
11-14-2016, 03:17 AM
They also tried to changed the old Sticks and Stones proverb from this:

To this:

Seriously, these safe space millennials are the fucking worst.

11-14-2016, 05:47 PM
What a piece of shit

https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/14/clint...r-her-loss

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)