Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-17-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
He's draining the swamp, and the media is butthurt that they've been left out of the discussions. They said, "Well, if you won't let us in on your transition then we'll report whatever we want." This is their way of lashing out. So fucking predictable.

If I didn't have a family to support, then I'd join the wandering around aimlessly crowd for $1500 a week. There are probably some young hippie chicks that don't smell too bad with them.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2016, 09:57 PM
Progressive liberals are so fucking ignorant and arrogant. Firstly after spectacularly failing to admit that Trump had any chance to win this election now want to tell me why he won the election, LOL.

Apparently it was racism, yet Trump won a fantastic number of Black and Latino votes. They said it was sexism, yet Trump did incredibly well with the female vote against the 1st ever woman running for President. They said it was islamophobia, yet many Muslims are going on record as voting for him.

And now they are spreading lie after lie about Trump's transition team, Trump's policy making and of course paying for protesters. What's most hilarious is if you read any comments section where the American election is concerned people are now fully awake to the lies and tactics of the Lamestream Media.

Yet now having been fully exposed what do they do? they double down on their lies. It's like watching someone shoot themselves in the head and blow their brains out yet incredibly stand back up and shoot themselves again! LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2016, 10:11 PM
You're exactly right. I always read the comments section to get a read on the pulse of the reader. The comments are overwhelmingly people that are "woke", and the comments to their comments are the same leftist dribble. They are keeping the old playbook, and will get wrecked in the process.

11-18-2016, 04:33 AM
I do hope im going to be able to read unbiased opinions of Trumps time in charge on here. Seems in danger of become a cheerleading board here.
11-18-2016, 08:41 AM
(11-18-2016 04:33 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I do hope im going to be able to read unbiased opinions of Trumps time in charge on here. Seems in danger of become a cheerleading board here.

And so it fucken should be, Trump is the best thing to hit American politics in 50 years. Look how he's shrewdly reached out to Mitt Romney. The media is busy playing checkers while Trump is playing some Grand Master level chess.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-18-2016, 12:55 PM
(11-18-2016 04:33 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I do hope im going to be able to read unbiased opinions of Trumps time in charge on here. Seems in danger of become a cheerleading board here.
It's only 10 days after an EXTREMELY contentious, and widely politicized election. The Trump Campaign was given zero chance of winning, and the few of us here stood strong through the face of overwhelming adversity. I think that we earned the right to gloat a little bit, don't you?

BTW, the dude hasn't even been inaugurated yet. So belt yourself in lloyd, I plan on living off of a steady diet of liberal tears and swamp draining for the next 62 days!

11-18-2016, 06:30 PM
(11-18-2016 12:55 PM)Spyder Wrote:  It's only 10 days after an EXTREMELY contentious, and widely politicized election. The Trump Campaign was given zero chance of winning, and the few of us here stood strong through the face of overwhelming adversity. I think that we earned the right to gloat a little bit, don't you?

BTW, the dude hasn't even been inaugurated yet. So belt yourself in lloyd, I plan on living off of a steady diet of liberal tears and swamp draining for the next 62 days!

I think we have to give Lloyd some time and space to process this Spydie, I have faith that he will get there eventually. Sometimes it's hard being ahead of the curve. We brought the world The Brig, the prophecies of Fury and now the Great Trumpian revolution of America. Maybe it is us that has to show compassion to these mere mortals.

11-18-2016, 09:59 PM
I never thought about it that way. Every time we get behind a cause, we WILL it into existence. Our ability to tip the Scales of Justice. Poor Brothercane went off-grid before our latest feat was complete. If only he knew...

11-18-2016, 10:40 PM
What does one do after they start a revolution?

Who do we will into power next?
11-18-2016, 10:59 PM
I honestly don't know Jon. I'm still processing this immense power that we just discovered.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)