Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
05-09-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
My initial reaction was 'it's about time'.

I think that Hillary sealed the deal when she came out of the woods last week and tried to reinsert herself into the political arena. I expect a new Director of the FBI to be in place in the next week or two, and a Hillary prosecution to take place by mid-summer.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2017, 09:54 PM
I hope so. I'd cum buckets.
Find all posts by this user
05-20-2017, 10:57 AM
What are the chances that Trump will be impeached? I'm hoping this is just more liberal media hysteria. I mean no one really knows what's going on with the investigation. I'm nervous though.
05-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Zero.

The biggest danger to Trump will come from GOP establishment hacks like McConnel and Ryan who will attempt to remove Trump via the 25th amendment. There is nothing more the media can do than continue to engage in hysterics and feigned outrage. The GOP, being the elitist, corrupt, spineless hacks that they are, are the biggest danger and hindrance to Trump, and the Trump agenda.

Trump better get started on his promise to drain the swamp, because he's going to drown in it if he doesn't. I do not exaggerate when I say the soul and future of this nation rests on the shoulders of Donald Trump. If we allow the media and/or political elites to remove the duly elected president from office, then the country as we know it is finished, barring a convention of the states or armed revolution.
05-20-2017, 06:09 PM
(05-09-2017 09:54 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I hope so. I'd cum buckets.

I'm sure we would probably form a 'Conservatives of BU' circle jerk if that happened pounditlollol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-20-2017, 07:09 PM
I love how they're still trying to make everything that he does about Russia. At what point have they played it so much that even the idiots start to tune it out?

06-07-2017, 12:15 PM

06-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Well despite the Mainstream Liberal Media attempting to spin it Conmey revealed Trump was under investigation for NOTHING. Oh and that Loretta Lynch was pressuring him over the Clinton email server during the election run.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Yup. Comey got his little shots in there on President Trump, but the biggest revelation that I got was that Loretta Lynch directed him to promote the Hillary Campaign messaging...and he did it without objection.

06-08-2017, 11:47 PM
(06-08-2017 07:22 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Yup. Comey got his little shots in there on President Trump, but the biggest revelation that I got was that Loretta Lynch directed him to promote the Hillary Campaign messaging...and he did it without objection.

This is getting worse and worse for Comey by the hour. And in other news the stock market hits another all time high.

As Crowder says, you have to watch to the end and then Rubio nails Comey.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/marco-...ot-leaked/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)