Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
07-30-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I've got a live stream up for Ben Shapiro versus Cenk Baconator. I'm more excited for this than I am most boxing PPV's!! Ben is gonna kick his arse.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2017, 11:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlZXck2o73c

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2017, 12:20 AM
I wonder if some middle ground can be reached with healthcare.

What if the government paid for certain medical procedures? What if the government only paid for serious injuries? What if the government only paid for heart attacks and strokes? Would that still cost too much? Would insurance companies be enticed to lower their premiums if the government shared some of the load?
08-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Government carried more of the load under Odummy care and premiums/deductibles shot up at a record pace.

Same thing happened with tuitions once government got involved in higher learning.

The two gaurantees you get by government involvement is more expensive and less efficient.
08-01-2017, 08:40 AM
It's true. Contractors and distributors charge the government 3 times as much for the same service as they do a private entity. But the middle ground that you are talking about already exists...it's called the Emergency Room. You don't have to pay shit, and by law they can't turn you away.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2017, 12:08 PM
What do you think of Cenk's remark about the trillions of dollars wasted in Iraq? That money could've been spent on something more worthwhile. Maybe we could've given single-payer healthcare a shot, or sent a bunch of kids to college.
08-17-2017, 06:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sSS5HMO8k
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM
The government is 20 trillion dollars in debt with nothing to show for it. What on Earth makes anyone think giving them a few trillion more would make all the difference?

It's like saying, "If the meth head hadn't have spent all hs money on crystal, imagine all the good things he could've done with that money."

If the government didn't waste billions or trillions on foreign intervention, it would'v been wasted on something just as fruitless.

I just can't figure out how anyone thinks giving a trillion dollars to someone trillions in debt already is a good investment.

You don't go into massive debt because you're good with money. You go into massive debt because you suck with money.

To insinuate that I should give even more of my money to the government as a result? Even a retard would know better.

No one manages the private market's money better than the private market.

Single payer sucks. It always has and always will. Go to Canada sometime. Or talk to Charlie Gard's parents.

Healthcare is a privilege, not a right. And it certainly isn't your right to ask me to pay for your healthcare, or to point a gun at a doctor's head and force him to provide you service.
10-28-2017, 12:44 AM
(08-17-2017 10:18 PM)Warlord Wrote:  The government is 20 trillion dollars in debt with nothing to show for it. What on Earth makes anyone think giving them a few trillion more would make all the difference?

It's like saying, "If the meth head hadn't have spent all hs money on crystal, imagine all the good things he could've done with that money."

If the government didn't waste billions or trillions on foreign intervention, it would'v been wasted on something just as fruitless.

I just can't figure out how anyone thinks giving a trillion dollars to someone trillions in debt already is a good investment.

You don't go into massive debt because you're good with money. You go into massive debt because you suck with money.

To insinuate that I should give even more of my money to the government as a result? Even a retard would know better.

No one manages the private market's money better than the private market.

Single payer sucks. It always has and always will. Go to Canada sometime. Or talk to Charlie Gard's parents.

Healthcare is a privilege, not a right. And it certainly isn't your right to ask me to pay for your healthcare, or to point a gun at a doctor's head and force him to provide you service.

Have you been reading Mises.org cool
10-28-2017, 01:49 AM
Good to see you back Cane

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)