Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
Yesterday, 08:40 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
They should let these people comeback but they'll be tried for treason and be sentenced to capital punishment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Trump already said the American one can't come back.

If it was Odummy she'd have already been back and in government housing. Worst president ever.

Dead bodies lay stretched all over. The queen was hewn in pieces. Etzel and Dietrich began to weep. They wailed piteously for kinsmen and vassals. Mickle valour lay there slain.

The end of the king's hightide was woe, even as, at the last, all joy turneth to sorrow.

I know not what fell after. Christian and heathen, wife, man, and maid, were seen weeping and mourning for their friends.

I WILL TELL YOU NO MORE. LET THE DEAD LIE. HOWEVER IT FARED AFTER WITH THE HUNS, MY TALE IS ENDED. THIS IS THE FALL OF THE NIBELUNGS.
Yesterday, 10:31 PM
The British one is now more messy as the Home Office revoked her citizenship on the basis that she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh. Except they are saying she isnt getting in.

Human Rights laws prohibit leaving someone without citizenship so it would seem she is ours....

I dont have a huge problem with that, provided she is arrested the second she touches UK soil and prosecuted with any and all available charges relating to being part of a prohibited terrorist organisation.

Regardless of what she has done and the fact that she is a horrible, evil cunt, her baby doesnt deserve to die in a refugee camp because of the sins of the mother.
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
(Yesterday 10:31 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  The British one is now more messy as the Home Office revoked her citizenship on the basis that she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh. Except they are saying she isnt getting in.

Human Rights laws prohibit leaving someone without citizenship so it would seem she is ours....

I dont have a huge problem with that, provided she is arrested the second she touches UK soil and prosecuted with any and all available charges relating to being part of a prohibited terrorist organisation.

Regardless of what she has done and the fact that she is a horrible, evil cunt, her baby doesnt deserve to die in a refugee camp because of the sins of the mother.

The one hope for the child is that it is taken out of the Muslim environment. That kid will be getting radicalized up the wazoo.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Yeah, her family shouldnt get the child. They have been demonstrated to be failures at keeping a child safe from radicalisation.

Having said that, if you watch her talking, shes not the full deck either.
Today, 12:47 PM
She's our fuck up. It's not fair for some other country to have her foisted upon them when her shitty ideologies are down to super liberal London.

I just hope she is forced to face the consequences as a deterrent for others in the future.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)