Politics Unfiltered
04-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nc7AjLhETw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2019, 07:22 PM
This is a longish watch but well worth it for anyone wanting to understand what Trump is attempting to do around trade. Take all the hyperbole and crazy media reaction around Bannon away and just listen to him, he is a very very smart guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrjaUC3oak

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-22-2019, 06:01 AM
What's going on with the rape laws in the states? All I am seeing is outraged people sharing stuff on social media.
I have seen something like "once consent has begun, you cannot withdraw it midway"

I don't follow much on US laws, so don't know. But is it really that bad or are people only sharing small parts of the story and not giving everyone the full picture?
05-22-2019, 06:22 AM
I’ve heard nothing similar to what you are referring to. Do you have a link to it?

It just sounds like more leftist nonsense to me. Whatever they say, you can usually bet the opposite is true.

Wage gap? Not real.
War on women? Not real.
Systemic racism? Not real.
Rape epidemic on college campuses? Not real.
Russia “hacked” the elections / Trump is a Russian agent? Not real.
Constitutional crisis? Not real.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
05-22-2019, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 07:14 AM by Fitz.)
These are the type of things that keep popping up with outrage from people. I see it a lot all over my news feed.

That's just some of the stuff. Funny thing is, it's all posted by people in Australia. All women, and one desperate loser from work that shares just about anything that will display his empathy towards all women.

Any of this true? Are changes in rape laws being discussed?

05-22-2019, 05:51 PM
(05-22-2019 07:12 AM)Fitz Wrote:  These are the type of things that keep popping up with outrage from people. I see it a lot all over my news feed.

That's just some of the stuff. Funny thing is, it's all posted by people in Australia. All women, and one desperate loser from work that shares just about anything that will display his empathy towards all women.

Any of this true? Are changes in rape laws being discussed?

It's just more posturing bullshit from the left. They don't need a reason to be outraged, just an opportunity.

Rape has always been against the law in North Carolina.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/north-caro...-laws.html

All they are doing now is debating how certain types of rape cases should be categorized in the future. Should women who get drunk and then hook up with a guy for consensual sex then get to claim "rape!" the next day when she wakes up with regrets? After all, she "lacked the capacity" to reasonably consent to sex, which now means the man is technically guilty of rape, never mind the fact that he might have been drunk off his ass as well.

You have people on one side of the debate saying that a man (or woman) cannot be accused of second degree rape (having sex with an "incapacitated" person) if the "victim" willfully incapacitated themselves (i.e. getting drop dead drunk).

Then you have another side arguing that it doesn't matter how the "victim" got to that state of incapacitation, but that the determining factor should simply be whether they were in that state or not.

It is a legitimate debate to be had, especially in the climate we are living in where you have people arguing that cat calling and wolf whistling is tantamount to sexual assault.

But no. We can't have honest debates anymore, can we? Because the Left is so hell-bent on their "ever woman deserves to be beleebed!" third-wave feminist bullshit that honest conversations about what constitutes rape/sexual assault are no longer possible.

Nowadays you're automatically a misogynistic rapist who has declared a war on women if you even dare suggest that a woman has even one iota of responsibility or accountability for anything, anywhere, at any time.

05-22-2019, 08:43 PM
I was dating this chic last year and told me she had lost her virginity when she was raped by her then boyfriend..

What she had told me that they had been dating for several months were often intimate but had never done it.

Well one day they were getting it on and in her words "felt it go inside her".

She never said stop or to push him away but considered it rape as she didn't give her consent..but continued dating him for another 2 years after that!..

Now I didn't want to question such a sensitive subject or her but to me, without ever meeting or knowing the guy felt it was incredibly unfortunate that in her mind he was a rapist!!..

Based on everything she told me, I don't know if I'd consider that rape & felt she was someone that benefited in life in being a victim!

Thoughts?
05-22-2019, 08:45 PM
Thoughts are I hope you moved on swiftly
05-22-2019, 08:48 PM
(05-22-2019 08:45 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Thoughts are I hope you moved on swiftly

Things ended quite shortly after that lol
05-22-2019, 10:37 PM
(05-22-2019 08:43 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I was dating this chic last year and told me she had lost her virginity when she was raped by her then boyfriend..

What she had told me that they had been dating for several months were often intimate but had never done it.

Well one day they were getting it on and in her words "felt it go inside her".

She never said stop or to push him away but considered it rape as she didn't give her consent..but continued dating him for another 2 years after that!..

Now I didn't want to question such a sensitive subject or her but to me, without ever meeting or knowing the guy felt it was incredibly unfortunate that in her mind he was a rapist!!..

Based on everything she told me, I don't know if I'd consider that rape & felt she was someone that benefited in life in being a victim!

Thoughts?

If she never said stop or pushed him away it was not rape, otherwise 99.99999% of men on Earth are rapists. I would be a serial rapist, as I've never once asked for a girl's consent, nor even thought to. I have always respected the intelligence of females enough to assume they are capable of letting men know verbally or through body language when/if they aren't comfortable moving forward.

I wish male feminists respected the intelligence of women more, instead of treating them like dumb, mute, frail weaklings who have neither the intelligence nor the power to make decisions on their own. To male feminists, women are victims wholly incapable of acting. They are mere objects to be acted on by men, and the only way for women to be truly safe is for men to stop being men, because women can't protect themselves.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)