Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-21-2020, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 05:08 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I had no idea she was black either & seen how the press over there have apparently gotten racial!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2020, 04:53 AM
My thoughts are that it is amazing levels of cringe how the media are all over this, and staggering that anyone actually gives a fuck.

Imagine actually believing that someone, by no more than coincidence of birth, is better than you and entitled to respect, deference, and fabulous wealth at your expense.

Humans blow my mind.
03-04-2020, 06:04 AM
Biden v Trump debates should be absolute box office stuff. More than a few Dems must be happy to remain in opposition, since the push to get that senile old goat the nomination will surely result in a hilariously disastrous campaign en route to a Trump landslide.

Biden is next level senile and fucked up.
03-04-2020, 06:11 AM
2 weeks back my (Indian) uber driver was telling me how he loves politics and is very interested in American politics. He went on to say the attempt for impeachment on Trump will have hurt his numbers & that Biden will win the election...

He also went on about the cricket too!!..
03-04-2020, 07:36 AM
(03-04-2020 06:04 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Biden v Trump debates should be absolute box office stuff. More than a few Dems must be happy to remain in opposition, since the push to get that senile old goat the nomination will surely result in a hilariously disastrous campaign en route to a Trump landslide.

Biden is next level senile and fucked up.

Did you see him introduce his sister as his wife today. 'They switched places!' Hahaha, you're right. Trump will pile drive him into dust, it will be a one sided landslide, but an entertaining one.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Biden is senile and getting worse by the day. Can't wait for him to shit his pants on live TV.
03-07-2020, 06:29 PM
If Biden gets the nomination, which I have fully expected him to do all along, the debates with him and Trump will be so entertaining that I might try to attend them and do some tailgating in the parking lot before hand.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2020, 01:46 PM
So does anyone think decentralization sounds good yet? Asking for a friend lol
04-13-2020, 03:02 PM
Long time no see BrotherCane. Welcome back Big Grin
04-13-2020, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2020 03:06 PM by BrotherCane.)
https://libertarianinstitute.org/article...n-history/

Hey bro, how are you man?

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)