Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
06-04-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(06-04-2020 08:36 AM)Fitz Wrote:  Were the 17 incidents all against black people? Mixed? Has anything been documented on the ethnicity of past people?
I haven't followed the story too closely (as in the officers past history), other than knowing the incident and the cop not having a great record. I also think it was deplorable from the cop as well.
I am just curious if it was racially motivated or the media and every social warrior has made it racial.

The 4 cops in total have all been charged and fired. two were white, one was black and one was Asian.

Interestingly Chauvin apparently knew Floyd as they worked at a club together. And even more interestingly police just raided a warehouse in Minneapolis and found $900K of counterfeit money, Floyd was caught trying to pass a counterfeit note when he got arrested. There is a lot going on with this case that I suspect we won't ever truly know due to the racial element.

I'm inclined to think these guys were part of the same gang.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2020, 07:40 PM
Sums up my thoughts perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74
06-06-2020, 09:38 PM
Rasmussen (one of th few reliable polls out there) has Trump's approval rating with Blacks up to 40%, so I guess it's back to the virus....................or maybe Russia!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Seen yer man Floyd's sex tape. Pretty well endowed but a little sweaty for my taste
06-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Far left Dems now want to defund the police..........................oh bring on November baby, it's gonna be a blowout for The Prez.

07-20-2020, 03:23 AM
Too good to not post:

07-20-2020, 05:12 AM
Re your last post Ollie, still think it's a blowout? Polls (Despite sometimes being unreliable) indicate otherwise. Biden seems to be wisely staying out of the limelight and Trumps covid response seems to be harming him.
07-20-2020, 10:44 AM
Idk how much you follow US politics Lloyd but Trump had a 3% chance of winning the last election according to the polls.....

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-21-2020, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2020 11:10 AM by Imperius3.)
A little different this time. Biden is more likable than Hillary. In his dotage, but good surrogate for interests, handlers, etc. Figurehead, "just sign here dear". Media still hates Trump, and lots of new voters. And the coronavirus is definitely a wildcard.

I would like to see Trump win. Everything was fine before covid and the shutdown. I'm sure a vaccine will be made in 2021, and I believe Trump can get us out of this when we have a vaccine. And I would think even dems would appreciate less war, more jobs, and lower taxes. Maybe not so much the environmental shit (Paris Accords, some of the deregulation), but they need to get over that.

I expect a close election. Biden might win the popular vote, but Trump wins the electoral college by split decision. Wink
07-21-2020, 04:59 AM
(07-20-2020 05:12 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Re your last post Ollie, still think it's a blowout? Polls (Despite sometimes being unreliable) indicate otherwise. Biden seems to be wisely staying out of the limelight and Trumps covid response seems to be harming him.

Trump murderizes him. We are yet to see the debates yet, they will try and keep Sleepy Joe away from those at all costs. Durham's report will drop at the end of summer I'm thinking, plus Trump can still play his Trump card and declassify a bunch of shit. Timing is everything and Trump is a master at it, he'll play his cards when the time comes, but as of yet he is yet to fire a shot in anger.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)