Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-01-2020, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2020 11:28 PM by Snoop.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I agree that all this leftist rhetoric is pushing people to the right. I used to consider myself center-left, considerably further left maybe a decade ago, but the shit they're espousing now is complete lunacy.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2020, 08:32 PM
(09-01-2020 11:28 PM)Snoop Wrote:  I agree that all this leftist rhetoric is pushing people to the right. I used to consider myself center-left, considerably further left maybe a decade ago, but the shit they're espousing now is complete lunacy.

I consider you the Tim Pool of these boards mate. the redpilling has been slow but it's coming..........

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2020, 11:43 PM
(09-02-2020 08:32 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I consider you the Tim Pool of these boards mate. the redpilling has been slow but it's coming..........

He’s young. Give him time. When you’re in your 20’s you’re fucking stupid and there just ain’t nothing you can do about it. When you hit your 30’s or thereabouts is when you start to realize you’re a dumb shit and everything your parents ever said was right. I reckon Snoop is on the threshold of a breakthrough. Another year or two and he’ll be spitting venom just like the rest of us conservatives, chewing these motherfuckers up and spitting out their hollow bird bones.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-03-2020, 02:45 AM
I will be 35 soon. Which means I was in my mid 20s when I started with you all.

Fucking hell.

Nothing about politics in this post, just been forced into a bit of reflection there.
09-03-2020, 06:19 AM
I'm 41 and my Blackbelt2003 moniker shows I've been friends with you all, on various boards, for 17 years now. Fuck....

Black
09-03-2020, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2020 07:21 AM by ViperSniper.)
I'm guessing I would have been 19-20 when I started posting with yous lol

(09-03-2020 06:19 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I'm 41 and my Blackbelt2003 moniker shows I've been friends with you all, on various boards, for 17 years now. Fuck....

Black

If someone didn't know any better they would have thought you were some 17 year old black belt!
09-04-2020, 03:27 AM
Well, in 2003 when I started posting I would have been [gets out calculator and taps away]....24. Wow.

Black
09-04-2020, 09:20 PM
I'm 38, you crazy bastards.

But I look younger.

And feel much older.

Ah well. Onward.
09-06-2020, 12:29 AM
LOL. As much as I like occasionally agreeing with the right wing of the Boxing Unfiltered universe, I think the phrase "Politics makes strange bedfellows" is more fitting for the situation.

And yes, we've all developed into old farts together on these boards. Been quite the journey so far, gentlemen. friends

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
09-07-2020, 10:14 AM
I wouldn't call myself right wing. I agree with right wing fiscal politics, but I'd say I'm culturally left wing and probably politically centre right.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)