Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-09-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(11-09-2020 09:40 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  At least some people were smart enough to check about what the punishment was for committing election fraud before they did it in 3 key swing states, LOL

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61903

I’m sure it was just a coincidence. According to leftist scum, voter fraud is impossible.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2020, 03:49 AM
Lloyd isn't a leftwing Scot.

In fact, for a Scot he is about as right wing as they come. Scotland is traditionally a progressive, liberal, left-of-the-aisle nation. It's always been the home of thinkers and reformers and the very antithesis of the Conservative elite.

Apart from when they talk about the English. Then suddenly they become super right wing intolerant mini-Hitlers who hate foreigners and anyone south of Berwick.

Black
11-10-2020, 06:36 AM
(11-10-2020 03:49 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Lloyd isn't a leftwing Scot.

In fact, for a Scot he is about as right wing as they come. Scotland is traditionally a progressive, liberal, left-of-the-aisle nation. It's always been the home of thinkers and reformers and the very antithesis of the Conservative elite.

Apart from when they talk about the English. Then suddenly they become super right wing intolerant mini-Hitlers who hate foreigners and anyone south of Berwick.

Black

Europe has no right. When you say right, it means just right of hard left.

11-10-2020, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2020 07:28 AM by blackbelt2003.)
Mostly true, I agree.

Whilst there are dictionary definitions of what being left or right wing entail, how far along the spectrum you are is dependant on the general ideology of the sovereign nation you operate in.

Europe's right is America's centrality, for instance, and Europe's central is generally America's left-of-centre.

The term 'right wing' is generally (and sadly) a derogatory one in much of Europe (and even the UK), whereas being an 'old leftie' makes you a beacon of compassion. I'd argue that these days it is centre of right that are the compassionate and tolerant ones and the further left you go, the more selfish, narcissistic and intolerant you become.

Black
11-10-2020, 08:59 AM
(11-10-2020 07:28 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Mostly true, I agree.

Whilst there are dictionary definitions of what being left or right wing entail, how far along the spectrum you are is dependant on the general ideology of the sovereign nation you operate in.

Europe's right is America's centrality, for instance, and Europe's central is generally America's left-of-centre.

The term 'right wing' is generally (and sadly) a derogatory one in much of Europe (and even the UK), whereas being an 'old leftie' makes you a beacon of compassion. I'd argue that these days it is centre of right that are the compassionate and tolerant ones and the further left you go, the more selfish, narcissistic and intolerant you become.

Black

Leftism is, by definition, selfish, narcissistic, and intolerant. The entire ideology is built upon envy, the idea that poor and unsuccessful people are poor and unsuccessful because rich and successful people are rich and successful. The solution isn't to work harder or emulate the rich and successful, but is instead of course to just strip the rich and successful of their wealth and achievement and give it to the poor and unsuccessful. And this they call equality.

As a religious person, this should be an interesting question for you. The 10 commandments (and nearly every other commandment in addition to those) were behavioral in nature (i.e. don't murder, don't steal, don't lie, etc...)

There is only one rule God gives to man that pertains to emotion. What is it?

11-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Not coveting your neighbours possessions?

Black
11-10-2020, 12:54 PM
(11-10-2020 12:04 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Not coveting your neighbours possessions?

Black

Its the one about banging someone elses wife IMO.
11-10-2020, 01:31 PM
(11-10-2020 12:04 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Not coveting your neighbours possessions?

Black

Yes, that's it. Thou Shalt Not Covet (thy neighbor's house, wives, slaves, animals, or anything else.)

The Ten Commandments (along with all the other commandments), as I mentioned earlier, are almost entirely behavioral in nature, telling people what actions they are not allowed to do. The desire to take anything belonging to your neighbor is almost singular in that here we have God prohibiting an emotion (desire), as the actions themselves (both stealing and committing adultery) were already prohibited.

God does not prohibit anger or sadness or hate, but he does prohibit envy (the desire to possess that which belongs to another). Why? Because, as I've said many times in the past, envy is the most powerfully destructive human emotion there is. In fact the former three are almost always predicated on the latter to some degree.

When I say leftism is immoral and evil, I mean it in a very literal (and biblical) sense. It is founded on the one emotion God himself forbade his people. No society (and no political ideology) can be founded nor survive on envy, as it is purely destructive in nature. It is not creative nor sustainable. It is not substantive nor practical. It is, purely and simply, just evil.

11-10-2020, 01:35 PM
(11-10-2020 12:54 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Its the one about banging someone elses wife IMO.

It's the one about wanting to bang your neighbor's wife.

There was a law against killing, but not a law against wanting to kill someone. There was a law against stealing (bread, for example), but no law against wanting to steal something (again, bread, for example.)

God not only prohibited fucking your neighbor's wife, he prohibited the very thought of wanting to fuck your neighbor's wife.

11-10-2020, 03:25 PM
That's bad news for Mayflower, as two of my 3 immediate neighours are highly bangable. 1 in a milfy way and 1 in a hot as fuck professional dancer way.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)