Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Does anyone here think
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Does anyone here think
Fitz Wrote:Fuck you lloyd, my brother didn't save shit, lol. I drink scotch and that is a more manly drink or at least on par with vodka IMO. I drink beer as well, I just think it's overrated and don't know how people can drink it all night or any beverage that is like more than 250ml and do it for the whole night.
Like giving me 2-3 litres of coke and asking me to drink it. I'm not that thirsty and that would make me feel like shit. That's why I like drinking scotch neat. Don't have to drink in high volume.
Why do you think that you need to be thirsty to enjoy a tasty beverage? It's about relaxation and indulgence, not "I just walked a marathon in the Sahara".

Viper must be the straight brother.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Does anyone here think
Spyder Wrote:Viper must be the straight brother.
Yeah, and there were some strong winds in NY this week.

Tell us something we dont know!!!

lol
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Does anyone here think
That's why I drink whiskey. Relaxing and I can sip on a glass for like an hour, lol.
11-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Does anyone here think
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Yes. Once your beer becomes a part of you. An extension of your limbs, and people cant picture you without it, you are a real man. As it happens i was taken to the pub lastnight after my first day in my new job for monday night pints. Of course i couldnt say no as I am old school and fully believe that I can neither like or trust someone who isnt willing to prove themselves in the pub.
Yes.

Check this out, Lloyd...from the early '90s - present day, there's probably less than 10 photos of me WITHOUT a drink and/or cigarette in my hands...and those are where I'm at a church or square people's houses or something...lol....it's pretty crazy when I think about it...but I was never gonna run for public office.

JONdaCON Wrote:If this was a smoking thread! Lol

The amount of THC in my system is probably ridiculous. never been much of a beer drinking.. prefer the liquor. Never really understood the hype around beer. You can't get drunk and feel full as shyt.
You and Fitz are drinking the wrong Beer....love me some good Weed...I smoked almost everyday in my 20s, but for the past ten years, my highs have been few and far between...and that's if I'm lucky....

It doesn't take many hits to lift me now...a half a quarter would last me a month.

Big Slim Wrote:You cannot trust a man who won't drink beer with you. That is undisputed fact.

A man who won't hoist with you is telling you he has something to hide. He doesn't trust himself without all his faculties. He can't be counted on in the clutch.

Wine and spirits are great too, as Lloyd said though, right place and time. Wine, definitely, with steak or pasta, is untouchable. A martini or even just a plain glass of vodka on ice after a hard day's work is on point. But every place and time is right for beer. That includes weekend brunch with your woman or a weekday lunch with co-workers.

Jon I could smoke your little ass to sleep. And don't even get me started on the hard stuff.
In Slim We Trust.

With a couple months training on my end, I would put Slim and I against any two partiers in the world in a Drink 'n' Drug Off to the death....it's kinda funny I'm posting that now, because many years ago ON Halloween, I literally came close to dying from partying...

Liquor, Weed, Coke, Valium, and Acid...I remember laying on the floor of my girlfriend's house, a tear or two running down the side of my face, heart beating what seemed like twice a minute...lol

The next day when I somehow awoke, I saw on the news that River Phoenix had died at an L.A. nightclub...it was reported that he was basically on the same cocktail...

That's when I knew I was hard.

See...y'all are bringing out the topper in me....this thread was initially created as a play on an old Boxing thread....the guy's topic read...

Does anyone here think they can take a power shot from me?

Unless you're a pro Heavyweight, I don't think so...

He put up a few stills of himself with his shirt off punching a heavy bag...arm and bag blurred from the FORCE.

lol

but yeah...I'm not saying I am or was the best drinker EVER...there's always someone badder out there...
This is a tough one because I think everyone has specialties. Indeed Splitter you may be the champ across the field but when it comes to certain drugs/alcohol I defy anyone to take me down.

Match me? Sure, beat me? No way.

Wine was for some unknown reason something I could put away endlessly. I could take folks into deep waters and drown them on wine. I was the guy that would drink four bottles before leaving the house, just to warm up.

Beer I could be taken down on, it bloats me, but it's cousin a high % cider I could drink endlessly as well. I suspect many in this thread would demolish me on spirits. I can drink a bottle of whiskey or vodka like the next guy, but whether i can still be standing and having casual conversations like CEO is a different matter.

When it comes to cocaine, no way do I get beaten here. Routinely would I get introduced by friends as "this guy takes more cocaine than anyone ?'ve ever met."

Like Lloyd I never bothered with Class C's so I don't know. Ecstasy I could eat like lollies but I never really enjoyed the effects so stayed off the pills largely.

I think it's fair to say there are some BU members here that could take the kids of today out and show 'em how it's done.

It would be like watching some legitimate bad asses from the past like Hagler, Hearns and Duran matching up against the Floyd, Manny's and Maravilla's of today; one word.

Carnage.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Does anyone here think
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:I drink scotch and that is a more manly drink or at least on par with vodka
Thats because it come from the spiritual home of drinking.

You may have noticed tho, to your cost maybe, that whisky has a certain, undefined added madness in it. Whisky drunk is different to any other drunk, and quite a lot more aggressive!
The one time I drank scotch will forever be known as "Fireworks Night". I was 15 & had gotten drunk once before (a bottle of Southern comfort & a bottle of Contreau shared with 2 mates). This night my mate pulled out a bottle of old scotch that was over 70% ABV & said 3 skolls for $5? I took him up on the offer & had less than desirable results.

I drank at least half the bottle & remember walking with my crew to the fireworks night & it all of a sudden hit me. From being sober to falling over drunk something I have never experienced before or since. This was at a family event & I made a complete cunt of myself, I remember nothing of it but have been told how badly behaved I was over a couple of hours. l

I ran away from my friends because I was so trashed & saw a guy I knew who was from another crew. Ending up in a van I remember there were two other guys & the van stopped. The two guys demanded I give them my Air Max which were new that day. It all gets blurry but I do remember a scuffle & then I was out of the van alone in a wooded area with a huge skate ramp miles from home.

Next thing I recall was walking down a 6 lane highway & it was just like the movies where the headlights blur & the horn echoes. How I did not get killed I have no idea but a young guy & his girlfriend pulled over & assisted me off the road. This guy I will be forever in debt to as he drove me home because I was so fucked up.

I made it home & collapsed into bed but got the 10 second warning I would come to know all too well in the years to come. As I was disorientated I mixed up my wardrobe & my door violently vomiting all over the doors. I found my bedroom door but could not find the handle so ended up on my hands & knees vomiting on the carpet.

Mum found me the next morning with my face stuck to the carpet & I had to clean up all my mess whilst learning the joys of the worst hangover I have ever had. I also kept my Air Max but destroyed the soles with my wild staggering that night & returned them as faulty for a new pair.

Scotch is something that I can not even smell without getting flashbacks. One night ruined scotch for a lifetime for me but I have never been in a state as bad as what I was that night nearly 20 years ago.
11-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Does anyone here think
STEVENSKI Wrote:The one time I drank scotch will forever be known as "Fireworks Night". I was 15 & had gotten drunk once before (a bottle of Southern comfort & a bottle of Contreau shared with 2 mates). This night my mate pulled out a bottle of old scotch that was over 70% ABV & said 3 skolls for $5? I took him up on the offer & had less than desirable results.

I drank at least half the bottle & remember walking with my crew to the fireworks night & it all of a sudden hit me. From being sober to falling over drunk something I have never experienced before or since. This was at a family event & I made a complete cunt of myself, I remember nothing of it but have been told how badly behaved I was over a couple of hours. l

I ran away from my friends because I was so trashed & saw a guy I knew who was from another crew. Ending up in a van I remember there were two other guys & the van stopped. The two guys demanded I give them my Air Max which were new that day. It all gets blurry but I do remember a scuffle & then I was out of the van alone in a wooded area with a huge skate ramp miles from home.

Next thing I recall was walking down a 6 lane highway & it was just like the movies where the headlights blur & the horn echoes. How I did not get killed I have no idea but a young guy & his girlfriend pulled over & assisted me off the road. This guy I will be forever in debt to as he drove me home because I was so fucked up.

I made it home & collapsed into bed but got the 10 second warning I would come to know all too well in the years to come. As I was disorientated I mixed up my wardrobe & my door violently vomiting all over the doors. I found my bedroom door but could not find the handle so ended up on my hands & knees vomiting on the carpet.

Mum found me the next morning with my face stuck to the carpet & I had to clean up all my mess whilst learning the joys of the worst hangover I have ever had. I also kept my Air Max but destroyed the soles with my wild staggering that night & returned them as faulty for a new pair.

Scotch is something that I can not even smell without getting flashbacks. One night ruined scotch for a lifetime for me but I have never been in a state as bad as what I was that night nearly 20 years ago.
Fucken awesome story.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Does anyone here think
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:With a couple months training on my end, I would put Slim and I against any two partiers in the world in a Drink 'n' Drug Off to the death....
I would help you with that training brother. Take you to all the old taverns, all the old weed spots, round up the old dealers, all the usual suspects, bring you face to face with the people and places you encountered on your way up the ladder, when you were hungry for more, when it was about more than just money and titles, when you had that look in your eye.

It would be Rocky 3 all over again without the homo-erotic half-shirt waterfront hugging.

And like Splitter and Ollie have touched on, I too know I'm not THE single baddest party monster on the planet, sitting alone on the mountaintop. There are others who do what I do and do it just as well. I just know I'm of that class.
11-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Does anyone here think
Nice story Stevens. I won't try to top it, I'll just share my most worst drinking experience.

June 1991, I was 20 years old and visiting some friends at ISU. This was the night of the Tyson-Ruddock rematch, and we got bombed watching the fight at my friend JB's apartment. Then we went to some other party, where we and the other guests tapped out the keg. So I went into the freezer and got the Smirnov. Poured myself an enormous glass (in one of those 32 ounce fast food souvenir cups), with a splash of OJ on top. JB saw me from across the room and gave me an approving nod. Thank fuck for this, cause pouring that drink was the last thing I remembered.

Turns out it wasn't vodka in that bottle. The guys that threw the party brewed some everclear 190 proof type shit in their bathtub and then stashed it in the Smirnov bottle. I'll say I probably poured about 12 ounces of it. How much I actually drank I can't say.

The next afternoon when I woke up I was aware of a vague dream I'd had of trying to stand up, telling people I was fine, and then falling face forward the second they let go of me. Of course, that was no dream. There was also a giant shit on the chair in the room I had crashed in. I remember it looked too big and firm to have come from a human asshole. It had little hairs all over it. It stunk. My friends all blamed me, and I must admit, there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that points to that. I however have never admitted to a thing as there isn't a shred of actual proof.
11-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Does anyone here think
OK guys since we're sharing random stories of bad nights out on the sauce here is my single worst one.

It is a cautionary story of the bad decisions one makes when drinking.

It was sunny Sunday in Kilburn London and I went down to one of the local pubs to knock back a few. Got there about 11am as I didn't have to start work until 3pm the next day, so I had all the intentions of having a long boozy Sunday session.

As luck would have it the first dude I ran into was the local Polak drug dealer Dex, we immediately repaired to the gents where I purchased a couple of grams of the Devil's dandruff. I was wearing a Levi's denim jacket and they went in the top pocket.

The first few pints slid down real easy.

The day moved on smoothly enough (as did the first gram) and by early evening I was in the company of a two German's, a couple who were just on a brief holiday to England. We had a few laughs and several more pints, I'm probably 12-14 pints in by this stage plus a few whiskey chasers as well, when it seemed to me that me and German chick may have been getting on too well. This apparently didn't escape the notice of her boyfriend either and the Kraut starting getting a bit hot under the collar.

A brief fracas ensued and punches were liberally exchanged. I'm sure I got an 'A' for effort and may have landed a couple of blows but not much of note. Naturally the hot headed Hun was thrown out as the bouncers knew me and not him, and because well he was German.

He had managed to bust my lip open and I probably should've taken the hint and headed for home right there.

Instead I tracked down Dex (who was just through making another deal) and along with another random mate Gerry proceeded to smash back some more ales and high percentage ciders, from memory it was that 'White Lightening' stuff.

Being a Sunday the pub (this was back in the late 90's) shut at 10pm. However not be deterred we knew of an Irish (who else?) illicit late night establishment ten minutes drive down the road.

The three of us were absolutely bongoed, and in no condition to travel. Sure enough we piled into Dex's jeep and set off down the road. I lay down in the back, lay down or passed out, one of the two, and then all the trouble started.

Next thing I know the jeep veers wildly off the road and I get thrown into the front seat. It was lucky I had been lying down because if I hadn't I would've gone straight through the windscreen. Dex has driven off the road and straight through the shop window of a fruit and vege store.

Gerry's head has bust open like a melon (there were lots melon's everywhere being a fruit and vege store) as we all staggered out of the jeep, dazed but alive. We are about to make a run for it when we heard the fatal words,

"stay where you are, hands behind your back and lie on the ground."

Turns out an undercover police car had been following Dex due to his erratic driving as we left the pub. A helicopter is suddenly hovering overhead beaming down a light and we are in deep shit.

We are all handcuffed, separated, put into different police cars an driven off to the Kilburn policy station, where we are photographed and booked.

As the rozzer's had found a gram of cocaine in my jacket pocket I am then cavity searched, (yep that's a bucket list moment right there) whilst a bunch of cops stand around and laugh, I started a joke......................

We are thrown in the cells and given some slop to eat.

Next morning I am taken through to the interview room. Now bear in mind I have not seen or talked to the other guys yet and I am left with an interesting dilemma.

The cops turn the tape recorder on and ask me if I knew who was driving the car. I say it wasn't me but that I don't know who was driving the car as I was too drunk to know. They then ask me who's car it was. I give the same reply.

They then ask me about the gram in my pocket. I say it wasn't my jacket, it was just a stray jacket I found on the back seat.

Then they lay this on me:

"So are you aware that we searched the car and found drugs in it?"

"No I was not."

"Do you know what we found?"

"No."

"We found cocaine, Ketamine, ecstasy, speed, LSD, marijuana and speed."

As they read out each drug my heart just sank. They then asked me if I had any idea who's drugs they could be. Now was the opportunity for me to sing like canary, but that just isn't me. So I replied that I had no idea who they might have got there, realizing that I am not helping my own situation here.

The cops then say if no-one confesses to owning the drugs they will charge us jointly and due to the quantities it will be for distribution. I am then given a release form and told to return on December the 15th to find out what I will be charged with.

Eventually I get back home and finally catch up with the other 2 that night at the pub. Everyone swears that they didn't say anything to the police and played the 'see no evil, speak no evil card' but who knows for sure.

We all then got drunk and took some drugs (Dex felt he owed us a freebie).

Fast forward about three weeks later and Gerry and I rock up to the Police station to face the music. Dex has already decided not turn up and has changed address, phone etc.

We tell the cop on the desk our names and show him our bail forms. He disappears and one of the arresting officers comes out. I'll never forget his words,

"Lads it's your lucky day, it didn't happen."

Gerry, "what do you mean?"

"We are following up our own line of inquiries and let's leave it at that."

Me, "does that mean we only get a caution on our records?"

"No it means that it didn't happen."

At that point he smiles but basically tells us to piss off. My legs were like jelly, and I felt like I had won the lottery. Gerry and I staggered out of there almost unable to comprehend our good fortune. On the walk home I consider this Lazarus sized stroke of luck and vow to never drink excessively and take drugs again. I've had my wake-up call.

This lasted for about one week.

The scrapes, near misses and outrageous tear-ups continued but that was the worst trouble I ever found myself in.

About two months later Dex disappeared and was never seen again.

11-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Does anyone here think
One thing that always amazes me, iv been in some fucking horrendously drunken states all over this world, and always on a holiday, due to the time.travelling usually takes, i always get fucked up on the forst day, yet i have never failed to find my way to my alloted bed! Granted sometimes it has taken me a while, but the drunk mans homing beacon is something to behold!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)