Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Does anyone here think
10-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Does anyone here think
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I know this is a generelisation, but iv never met an american who shares the same drinking culture as we have over here. You guys just cant binge like us. its a fact of life. iv told u before, scotland is p4p. Iv been schooled in drinking from the age of 14. I am a fucking thouroughbred.
That's cuz your weather sucks and your women are pasty and white...with "summer teeth". That's plenty 'nuff to drive a man to the bottle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Does anyone here think
Method Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I know this is a generelisation, but iv never met an american who shares the same drinking culture as we have over here. You guys just cant binge like us. its a fact of life. iv told u before, scotland is p4p. Iv been schooled in drinking from the age of 14. I am a fucking thouroughbred.
That's cuz your weather sucks and your women are pasty and white...with "summer teeth". That's plenty 'nuff to drive a man to the bottle.
Yeah but im pasty and white too!

True about the weather tho. Often forces me into nearby hostelries!
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Does anyone here think
I agree with Lloyd having travelled many times and witnessed many different customs, the Europeans can and do drink more than anyone else I've met. The British are all hardened drinkers in my experience.
10-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Does anyone here think
I was just generalizing brother.
10-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Does anyone here think
Spyder Wrote:I do not, and will never claim to be able to maintain my cool while ingesting copious amounts of alcohol. Booze and me tend to end the night either fighting or sleeping. Beer on the other hand...I can drink beer ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT til the sun comes up. That has never been a problem for me. Once I start doing shots of Patron though, it's only a matter of time until the wheels fall off.
Yeah...you obviously have to approach liquor differently...you can't drink too hard too fast....I'm not saying I don't get loose or loud when I'm going all out...I'm saying I never get out of line or disrespect anyone when I do...put my foot in my mouth or shit like that....I usually don't think about fighting and only wanna be happy...a very pleasant drunk.

It's a lot like Boxing...you have to pace yourself...I might take a good sip every 15, 30 seconds, and I savor each and every one of them...kinda releasing into my system as if it was on an IV drip...steadily....

ANYONE would get fucked up and out of order drinking shot after shot of Tequila or whatever too fast...

That's because you've never met me....I know the Scottish are P4P drinkers, but I can assure you I've drank with many different cultures (many times in their territory)....French, Irish, English, German, etc....they always wanna see if they can take out the big, American cowboy at the table, and they ALWAYS end up impressed....

but you and the others are right....normally and generally, Europeans are the best drinkers...
10-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Does anyone here think
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:I do not, and will never claim to be able to maintain my cool while ingesting copious amounts of alcohol. Booze and me tend to end the night either fighting or sleeping. Beer on the other hand...I can drink beer ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT til the sun comes up. That has never been a problem for me. Once I start doing shots of Patron though, it's only a matter of time until the wheels fall off.
Yeah...you obviously have to approach liquor differently...you can't drink too hard too fast....I'm not saying I don't get loose or loud when I'm going all out...I'm saying I never get out of line or disrespect anyone when I do...put my foot in my mouth or shit like that....I usually don't think about fighting and only wanna be happy...a very pleasant drunk.

It's a lot like Boxing...you have to pace yourself...I might take a good sip every 15, 30 seconds, and I savor each and every one of them...kinda releasing into my system as if it was on an IV drip...steadily....

ANYONE would get fucked up and out of order drinking shot after shot of Tequila or whatever too fast...

That's because you've never met me....I know the Scottish are P4P drinkers, but I can assure you I've drank with many different cultures (many times in their territory)....French, Irish, English, German, etc....they always wanna see if they can take out the big, American cowboy at the table, and they ALWAYS end up impressed....

but you and the others are right....normally and generally, Europeans are the best drinkers...
I think what we can all agree on is that drinking is a fine pursuit. The reserve of real men. You should NEVER judge someones character or put your trust in them till they have proved themselves in the pub.
10-16-2012, 03:45 AM
Does anyone here think
Having not met nor seen in action either the Brash Prediction King American nor the Feisty Tyson Fury Loathing Scotsman and based purely on some random national profiling I'll have to go with Braveheart for the win.

I'm sure it would be a nip (or many many nips) and tuck affair. A seesaw slug fest where momentum swings wildly during the bout and both men hitting the canvas, probably several times. An epic for the ages.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Does anyone here think
Also add that p4p, American's are a fatter nation........they very well should hold their alcohol better lol
10-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Does anyone here think
lol...good point, Fitz....I'm not the fattest Yank, but Lloyd's not even in my weight class...he's also much younger than I am...

So that's Size AND a liquid ton of Experience on my side....it's crazy how I rarely get the nod in mythical matchups in this community...lol

I'm being criminally underrated.....
10-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Does anyone here think
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:lol...good point, Fitz....I'm not the fattest Yank, but Lloyd's not even in my weight class...he's also much younger than I am...

So that's Size AND a liquid ton of Experience on my side....it's crazy how I rarely get the nod in mythical matchups in this community...lol

I'm being criminally underrated.....
Haha! In all seriousness im actually at a funny stage in my drinking career. My ambitions and abilities are getting confused sometimes. When i was 20 i went to ayia napa and drunk morning noon and night for 17 days. If i tried that now i would be dead! However, im still the tryer i always was which can result in some less than respectable conditions! But i know that as i get older my drinking habits are changing and i am undergoing a rennaisance consisting of wine and whisky and my abilities are building up again, with a different face.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)