Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Does anyone here think
10-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Does anyone here think
That's quite a feat....but I was outdrinking old millionaires on Scotch and pro wrestlers on Kamikaze shots in my mid-late 20s...ever heard of Davey Boy Smith or The Junkyard Dog?....they were shitfaced and on their way back to their hotel room while I was pulling trim on the dance floor...

I think you're getting to where I was...do you ever smoke weed or snort coke when you're performing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Does anyone here think
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:That's quite a feat....but I was outdrinking old millionaires on Scotch and pro wrestlers on Kamikaze shots in my mid-late 20s...ever heard of Davey Boy Smith or The Junkyard Dog?....they were shitfaced and on their way back to their hotel room while I was pulling trim on the dance floor...

I think you're getting to where I was...do you ever smoke weed or snort coke when you're performing?
Never smoked weed. Had a couple of years where i did some coke but not did it it for a long time. i must say you can get to a whole other level when drug assisted. like the lance armstrong of drinking!
10-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Does anyone here think
I don't know how people can get trashed (not a few social drinks) on a weekly basis. I would say I get smashed a couple of times a year, though I have a few quiet drinks regularly, but that's it.

The last time I got smashed really bad was over a year ago. I polished off a bottle of cheap Johnnie Walker at a restaurant because nobody else drank whiskey. Finished that in about 2 hours and everything went downhill from then on.
In the end, I threw up everywhere inside the cab, when I was trying to spew outside the window on the freeway while moving, lol. Wasn't successful, my brother was there that night and in the cab with me, lol.

Worst feeling. I can't sleep when I'm pissed, I feel shit and the next day I feel shit as well. I cope better if my brain is scattered the following day, lol.
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Does anyone here think
Fitz Wrote:I don't know how people can get trashed (not a few social drinks) on a weekly basis. I would say I get smashed a couple of times a year, though I have a few quiet drinks regularly, but that's it.

The last time I got smashed really bad was over a year ago. I polished off a bottle of cheap Johnnie Walker at a restaurant because nobody else drank whiskey. Finished that in about 2 hours and everything went downhill from then on.
In the end, I threw up everywhere inside the cab, when I was trying to spew outside the window on the freeway while moving, lol. Wasn't successful, my brother was there that night and in the cab with me, lol.

Worst feeling. I can't sleep when I'm pissed, I feel shit and the next day I feel shit as well. I cope better if my brain is scattered the following day, lol.
I remember that story.

Hey regarding another story, did you ever get anywhere with that chick at the gym?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Does anyone here think
Didn't see this gem last week. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring with all here claiming supremacy. I'm 41 and still doing 12-15 hour sessions on a near weekly basis. Just how me and my friends here are. Most of us are professionals and most of us are dads.

I've found my drinking niche quite nicely these last two years. I was still a hot head just a few years ago. Backed off the party scene for a bit and came back with all kinds of new skills. And I like my beer to be NO LESS than 7% abv.

I smoke weed and sniff coke and pop pills whenever I can get my hands on em. Used to do all sorts of hallucinogens too. Never got remotely addicted to anything (except cigarettes in my 20's). I'm just built for it I guess.

No one who knows me personally (except my friends who do it with me obviously) has any idea I'm the way I am. They know I like to party, but they have no clue. My family and people I work with would shit. They'd want to run and hide. I work with kids for fuck sake.

Maybe I'll make this my profile on a dating website and see what the response is.
10-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Does anyone here think
Fitz Wrote:I don't know how people can get trashed (not a few social drinks) on a weekly basis. I would say I get smashed a couple of times a year, though I have a few quiet drinks regularly, but that's it.

lol

I remember the spew flying along the outside of the car & also along the inside of the door n seats due to the wind lol.

That cabbie was angry as shit..but was a fuckhead to begin with n an even bigger one afterwards.

One of the drunkest I got, recalling amounts drunken was in Thailand at the full moon party. I am not the greatest drinker, not the biggest dude but polished off 8 buckets that night. Fucked I was!!!!
10-17-2012, 01:01 AM
Does anyone here think

I used to be able to do it on Friday & Saturday nights but could never hit it with the same frequency nowdays. I get boozed up a few times a year but that is purely in a social setting. If I want to get proper trashed I have a few good combos but that is all done when I am safe at home & can't hurt myself or the general public.

Fitz Wrote:The last time I got smashed really bad was over a year ago. I polished off a bottle of cheap Johnnie Walker at a restaurant because nobody else drank whiskey. Finished that in about 2 hours and everything went downhill from then on.

Did you make a complete cunt of yourself in company?

Big Slim Wrote:I smoke weed and sniff coke and pop pills whenever I can get my hands on em. Used to do all sorts of hallucinogens too. Never got remotely addicted to anything (except cigarettes in my 20's). I'm just built for it I guess.

Know a few people who thought like that but being "built for it" does not ward off addiction. If you use any substance that creates dependence often enough then you will become dependent on that substance eventually. It is just the way things work. Sux too lol
10-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Does anyone here think
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:I remember that story.

Hey regarding another story, did you ever get anywhere with that chick at the gym?
Haha, no nothing has happened. Though I haven't seen her for about 3 months. She went overseas for a holiday, she should be back soon.
She dreamt about me twice in the last two weeks before she left though.
10-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Does anyone here think
STEVENSKI Wrote:I used to be able to do it on Friday & Saturday nights but could never hit it with the same frequency nowdays. I get boozed up a few times a year but that is purely in a social setting. If I want to get proper trashed I have a few good combos but that is all done when I am safe at home & can't hurt myself or the general public.

Did you make a complete cunt of yourself in company?
Yes, as most just had some quiet drinks, there were a lot of couples, lol. But nothing that they wouldn't have seen on a regular basis from others.

Generally when I have had big nights recently. I have taken other stuff, and drink all night and morning at a steady pace, lol.

I really like scotch though. Haven't bought a bottle for about a month. But for about 2 months. I was buying a bottle every weekend (some weeks I'd get a bottle during the week as well) and I would drink that over a weekend.
I drink it neat, or on the rocks. So I just drink it slowly and spaced out. I like to just get that 'edge', lol. That's how I like to drink. Just something to sip on and it's gives a very cleansing feeling, lol.

I don't know how people can drink in high volumes on a regular basis. Like beer, mixed drinks etc. How the hell can you keep drinking if you're not thirsty? I think I'd be better off if I got it injected into my blood stream.
10-17-2012, 01:12 PM
Does anyone here think
Are we swapping drinking stories? Have I ever told you guys the story about the night that Rusty Trombone wrecked my car?

lol

We were out drinking at a local club that offered dollar you-call-its every monday night (including top shelf). For Monday night they owned, since nowhere else is even trying to compete. I did some promotional work with them a few months earlier and the owner gave me a complimentary bar tab as a networking type of thing. He told me that I was welcome to use it anytime, and that he'd set me up a VIP area if I wanted to entertain there.

So I had some friends come in from out of town and I decided it'd be a good time to use it. We got set up when we arrived, and the drinks started flowing. A few rounds of Patron shots started the night, and I kept the night going with Grey Goose and Tonic (my usual drink at that time). Well, we hung out in the VIP area for most of the night...it is a multi-level place and we had a balcony that overlooked the entire place. We scoped the scene, and would go on recon missions when we saw any trim that needed to join us. The night was phenomenal up until I saw this table full of douchebags and a couple of hot girls sitting there with bored expressions. I said to the group, "Someone needs to rescue those girls." So off we went. It was just me and Rusty that time. I walk right up to the table and start spitting game at the hot one. The DB's tried to say something to scare me off, but I just clowned them and kept on talking to the girls.

It wasn't until the girls started to walk away with me that the dudes really got heated. One of them jumps up and threatens to kick my ass. Luckily, I just laughed it off because his next move was to pull his badge out of his pocket. At that moment I thought for sure that I was going to jail that night. I knew that I was about to get into a fight with a table of off-duty cops, and that the cops that came to the scene would obviously lock me up and not their buddies. Fucking Rusty Trombone did the one thing that I will always credit him for, and he stepped in between us causing enough commotion that cooler heads prevailed. That whole episode was so fucking funny to me that I figured it was a fitting way to end the night.

On our way out of the door, I realized that I was too drunk to drive and asked Rusty if he was good. So I toss RT my keys and head for the car. I drove a Dodge Stealth RT at the time, which is basically a 3000GT...a fun sports car for those that don't know cars. When we got in the car, Rusty says to me "Oh, this is a stick shift? I don't know how to drive stick." My one regret is not just calling a cab to take me home...instead I say, "Oh shit, well I'll talk you through it." lol

I'm sure everyone knows that learning to drive a manual transmission vehicle is not the smoothest ride in the world. Through him shaking the shit out of us trying to time the clutch/acceleration deal, all of the booze that I had drank that night decided to exit my stomach. So here I am puking out the window of my car, being driven at probably 100mph down the highway by a guy that doesn't know what he is doing.

I think that everyone knows how this story is going to end...

When I am finally able to pull my head back in the car I realize that Rusty had driven about 40 blocks past my street. I told him to make a U-turn, and the mother fucker either makes the widest u-turn known to man, or takes it at about 40mph. Because he ends up crashing into the curb on the other side of the street. We were able to keep going and make it home, but it wasn't until the next morning that I saw the damage. My front bumper was hanging off, the radiator was busted, and the frame was bent.

Needless to say, that was the end of the Stealth and the end of this story.

Drinks

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)