Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Feroz Drives the PACE CAR for NASCAR
10-26-2012, 04:50 AM
ATN, I'm not being attacking, but I remember you're a DLH fan like myself, though I disagreed with your past opinion on how DLH looked against Forbes. I remember that you thought he fought a bit more like the old Oscar, I just didn't think he looked good period. You saw how he looked against Pacquiao in his next fight. In hindsight, has your opinion changed on the DLH performance in the Forbes fight? Or have you gone back to watch it?

By the way, still following a lot of the soccer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Also, have you had any contact with PR316? If so, tell him to drop past.
10-26-2012, 05:08 AM
Hey Fitz, indeed I am a DLH fan (as per my post of favourite fighters). He ranks right up along the top few I enjoy watching - but Vargas is close behind.

I still think Oscar fought a lot like his old self in the Forbes fight. He was a stand-up boxer puncher. He got hit more than he did when he was young and sharp, but at least he wasn't trying the philly shell and trying to be some type of Mayweather.

Against Pacquiao he was drained, no doubt about it. That was probably my worst prediction to date, to think DLH would win that one, but only hindsight caught me out there. I would still pick Oscar all day if I had the same facts I had at that time.

The Pacquiao fight did not change my opinion on the DLH performance in the Forbes fight. But on that note, I haven't gone back and watched it. I don't watch many of my favourite fighters well past their peak. I never watch Roy Jones these days and haven't in a long while, same as I have never seen Vargas vs Mayorga.

Still following the soccer, but not nearly as much time these days as previously.

I speak to PR every now and then, his pretty busy ATM, but I've told him to drop by when he gets some time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)