Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Man fuck faggots....
10-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Man in school I see these bitchass faggots...dude fuck em....theyre like so fuckin girlish.....man fuck em.....Orlando Cruz...Elton John....YEAH fuck you too lol

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Remember that dude Bam Bam....he said he's going to make you love him thru multiple prison rape sessions!
10-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Man fuck faggots....
I'm sure they're very high on you as well. You come off as very intelligent, I mean...how could they not be, right?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Man fuck faggots....
4:30 AM...Geo gets a pass.
10-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Man fuck faggots....
10-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Man fuck faggots....
^^^^^ Yeah fuck Tyson Fury too.
10-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Man fuck faggots....
BigG Wrote:Man in school I see these bitchass faggots...dude fuck em....theyre like so fuckin girlish.....man fuck em.....Orlando Cruz...Elton John....YEAH fuck you too lol
Man, after all the faggot-ass shit you've typed over the years, I can't help but feel you're either trying to throw us off the track, or your latent homo tendencies have ratcheted up and started to manifest themselves, scaring you into making a random-ass thread like this to reinforce your fleeting images of manhood.

Come on, G, it's okay brother, we still respect you. Shit, I bet there's probably a lot of guys here willing to post up pics of Pacquiao's calves, or whatever peculiarity you're into at the moment.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Man fuck faggots....
I assume Method had it right with the timing of G's late Saturday night rant, but just in case I'm missing the humor: I believe that gay marriage should be legal just like marijuana should be legal and that the reason both aren't is that the freaky bible beaters keep voting them down. So while I don't hate anyone, I do kind of hate the Christian Conservatives for making me paranoid every time I overpay for weed that may or may not have been sprayed.

That said, the title of the thread reminded me of a quote from the late great Sam Kenison (speaking in the 1980s at the beginning of the AIDS outbreak):

"Let me get this straight, you want me to wear a condom just because some fag fucked a monkey?"
10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Man fuck faggots....
salvador Wrote:I assume Method had it right with the timing of G's late Saturday night rant, but just in case I'm missing the humor: I believe that gay marriage should be legal just like marijuana should be legal and that the reason both aren't is that the freaky bible beaters keep voting them down. So while I don't hate anyone, I do kind of hate the Christian Conservatives for making me paranoid every time I overpay for weed that may or may not have been sprayed.

That said, the title of the thread reminded me of a quote from the late great Sam Kenison (speaking in the 1980s at the beginning of the AIDS outbreak):

"Let me get this straight, you want me to wear a condom just because some fag fucked a monkey?"
Only Kinison was ignorant about that, just like those Christian Conservatives you lambast.

AIDS didn't get here because someone fucked a monkey. They got it because someone ate a monkey's brain that had the disease, and then they contracted it and brought it back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)