Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Per Aum...
11-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Per Aum...
According to Steve Kim, Arum has stated that since Mayweather's announcement, Paq/May is NOT closer, but rather one step further AWAY...

Quote:stevemaxboxing Steve Kim

Arum tells me that with the Mayweather announcement that Pac-May is not closer but"One step further away" I'll have more later 2nite #boxing

8 minutes ago
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Per Aum...
Ahh typical...These two will never get in the ring over a bunch of bullshit. Mayweather will probably fight Khan in May with Bradley fighting Pacquiao next spring. It'd be nice if both fighters would say hell with the promoters and all the crap and just fight.
11-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Per Aum...
Yeah, as soon as I saw 3-4 articles about the same thing it failed the smell test. Mayweather already has the date and the venue locked down. How convenient. Just no opponent.
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Per Aum...
i really wouldn't rule out it not happening at all. Arum isn't dumb, he's to know Pac probably wont win the fight. he can either make himself more money giving Pac 5 lower risk fights or take a gamble on a very high risk fight and make less money than he would if he got those 5 fights from Pac. you've to really question Pac's future with no rivalry because a loss to Mayweather would have to hurt Arum's leverage with HBO and might even cut those 5 fights down to 2 more and a focus on politics.
11-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Per Aum...
Just wondering why so many think a loss to FMJ would end pac's career? I just don't believe that and I think they should fight more than once if the 1st fight is good!!!

Too bad it seems they will never even fight the 1st fight! SMH
11-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Per Aum...
BrotherCane Wrote:Just wondering why so many think a loss to FMJ would end pac's career? I just don't believe that and I think they should fight more than once if the 1st fight is good!!!

Too bad it seems they will never even fight the 1st fight! SMH
i don't think it would end his career, there would just be questions about whether he'll stick around as long. that and a Mayweather rematch isn't guarnateed, he passed on the DLH rematch and that's a lot of money to pass on. i think Arum is just going on what he knows and he's going to know he makes the most money with Pac fighting 5 more times in inhouse fights. unless Mayweather gets too good to pass on i don't see it happening
11-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Per Aum...
I think if I was Pacman, I would tell Arum to STFU and make the fight even though FMJ having a venue already is bullshit. It's no wonder Arum is talking shit in some ways but none of this gets us closer to the fight. I am sick of all this, make the fight or both sides should shut up and retire!
I just had a crazy thought...what if FMJ reserved the MGM Grand on May 5th for a possible DLH fight in the back of his head? I mean that sell out with a quickness.
11-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Per Aum...
i quit caring about that fight awhile ago. it's easy to speculate why the fight hasn't happened but the most important thing is how both guys act when asked about the other and it's always "i don't need him". i don't see either of them having trouble taking on less important fights either. if the fight does get made it isn't for the fans, it's for them. if it's for the fans it would have happened a long time ago and wouldn't have been handled like 2 teenage girls talking shit to each other on facebook.
11-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Per Aum...
gravytrain Wrote:i quit caring about that fight awhile ago. it's easy to speculate why the fight hasn't happened but the most important thing is how both guys act when asked about the other and it's always "i don't need him". i don't see either of them having trouble taking on less important fights either. if the fight does get made it isn't for the fans, it's for them. if it's for the fans it would have happened a long time ago and wouldn't have been handled like 2 teenage girls talking shit to each other on facebook.
I really hope that it's not really FMJ running his facebook but it sounds just like him honestly. I mean taking a fight video of Pac getting stopped @ 17 and 18 years old and saying see, he was KTFO and was 105 lbs...it proves he is on roids when @ 17-19, FMJ was about the same weight lol lol lol
11-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Per Aum...
What was Mayweather's announcement? Does he have a date with no fight?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)