MORALES vs DONAIRE at 122
Whats your take?

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2012, 11:20 AM
99% of the members of 100% of the boards out there favor the older generation fighters in a mythical matchup. It's the tradition. So, yeah. Morales is gonna pressure Donaire until he folds. lol
11-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Watch Morales-Barrera I, Morales-McCallough, Morales-J Jones and Morales Zaragoza and tell me what you really think. This is a fascinating matchup. Morales would have the reach on Donaire and the height (I Think?)

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
11-14-2012, 05:23 PM
This one has me stumped.

11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
torvix2000 Wrote:99% of the members of 100% of the boards out there favor the older generation fighters in a mythical matchup. It's the tradition. So, yeah. Morales is gonna pressure Donaire until he folds. lol
How about just answering a question for a change, fuck chops?
11-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Morales
11-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh man, now this is a mythical matchup alright!

Morales was a solid boxer, with big power and his a much bigger super bantam than Donaire. I think Donaire has lost a bit since going beyond Bantam. His style as athletic as hell and he uses angles well, which would give Morales problems, but I can also see Morales walking Donaire down behind the stiff jab at super bantam and his power would definately bust Donaire up. Morales is also much taller with a much bigger reach.

Give me Morales at this division in an easier than expected fight. I think this is all wrong for Donaire.
11-15-2012, 12:31 PM
I would need to see more of Donaire at 122. He's only been here for a few fights.

Morales was a beast at 122 and I've not seen anything to suggest Donaire could handle him at this weight.

Not saying he COULDN'T, just that I've not seen enough. On that basis I'd plump for Morales, but Donaire still has plenty of time to even things up.

Black
11-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Morales without hesitation.

Too big, too much range, and at 122 Morales was a PRIME guy that Donaire would not be able to stop. Before all those wars caught up with Morales the dude could take anything you threw at him. He would absorb Donaire's best and give back, much worse. Donaire would be completely discouraged, outgunned and without a plan B in about 6-7 rounds at which point I think Morales sweeps the remainder of the fight.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)