Broner-DeMarco
11-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Broner-DeMarco
and he's faster than everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Yup Broners inside game was insane. He is a beast. Only fighter can compete with him 135 down is Gamboa.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
11-18-2012, 04:41 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Yeh, Broner has improved a lot since the De Leon fight. His obviously been training very hard and he seems to be using the 'philly shell' much much more now and more than that, it comes completely natural to him.

I thought DeMarco would give him more problems, but a guy with low output and slow hands was always going to be made for Broner (as I also stated before the fight).

De Leon made the distance more awkward and threw more flurries of punches. That said, Broner has improved a lot, the philly shell has allowed him to be able to stand in the pocket and use his power, his right hand is far more sneaky now (another copy from Floyd). Still flat footed though.

I wish he fought Uchiyama (who really is the King of the super feathers) before moving up. Gamboa is the only other guy below 135 that could challenge him. But I don't think Gamboa has the whiskers, even though I still think he has more skills than Broner - the power would catch him and end him.
11-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Method Wrote:I dont know fuck all about De Marco, but Broner has some fkn skills. Floyd Mayweather/Hopkins/Toney-esque defense-to-offense game.
I don't see BHOP like Mayweather, Toney or Broner. Not the same in the pocket type fighting. BHOP was sneaky in other ways, like Ward. The former 3 are guys who can literally stand right infront of their man without tying up or throwing a punch and soak up an all out assault. The latter two are more throwback textbook type fighters.
11-18-2012, 04:53 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Demarco is legit Broner is just a beast. His defense is badass.
11-18-2012, 04:56 AM
Broner-DeMarco
I dunno about a Broner-Gamboa fight. That could go either way but Broner is a bit big he will be at 140 soon. I wish Gamboa was more active...wtf is he doing?!?!

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
11-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Broner looking like the real deal in there tonight. Fast and accurate.

Golden Boy HAS to be thinking of matching him with Danny Garcia soon.
11-18-2012, 04:59 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Big G, Gamboa's coming back on the Pac-JMM 4 undercard. Not sure who he's fighting though.
11-18-2012, 05:41 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Just watched it and a good win for Broner, DeMarco was legit. However those little old men in Vegas had those crazy odds for a reason.

A couple of things, DeMarco just abandoned his jab after the first round and proceeded to follow Broner around the ring eating uppercuts like they were Smarties. I'm not sure how smart that strategy is.

I don't like how Broner just paws with his jab either, at some point in the future someone is going to take advantage of that.

However his speed and power are impressive and anyone who enjoys Floyd's three ring circus will like this guy as well. It was a good win. To mention his name in the same sentence as Mayweather, Hopkins or Toney for any reason is, at this point, laughable.

This kid will make a lot of money though, and as boxing proves once again when one guy's career is coming to an end (Mayweather) so it throws up another new superstar in Broner; and yes given the way he knocks guys out, along with his ring walk antics, PPV TV, the internet and all it's social media, it is inevitable that he will be a superstar.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Broner-DeMarco
Impressed with Broner so much I've changed my sig.

I'm also starting to find his schtick less irritating. It's almost like a purposely funny parody of Mayweather, kinda tongue-in-cheek
?

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)