GARCIA vs. Zab JUDAH "THE BRAWL" Raw & UnCut&#
http://blip.tv/boricuaboxing/danny-garci...om-6461314
I really like Angel Garcia, he looks so much like Tony Montana in a way

LOL, this is gonna be a fun 4rounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 04:21 AM
I really hate Angel Garcia. I just wish Lou Duva was around more, he would probably have a swing at him! I would have loved it if Zab iced him like he did to this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_u...MJit0qjfwg
12-02-2012, 05:00 AM
This is the problem I have with Zab. I think he likes hanging out with his posse and brawling at press conferences more than he actually likes boxing.

I watched these circus shenanigans waaay too many times to get excited about this sort of shit. I much prefer the sort of veteran moves that Hopkins pulled on Tarver during the stare down at their pre-fight weigh-in. Those sorts of tactics are far more impressive.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-02-2012, 05:05 AM
What did BHOP do to Tarver? I must have missed that weigh-in at the time.
12-02-2012, 05:20 AM
and the NEW Wrote:What did BHOP do to Tarver? I must have missed that weigh-in at the time.
I just tried to find it on YouTube. It's kind of hard to explain. The fighters had done their weigh-ins and stare downs and Tarver was sort of ambling off the stage and Bernard sort of blindsided him and popped back up right in his face. Didn't say a word but just stared Tonio down HARD. You could see Tarver wasn't expecting it and didn't look comfortable with it either.

Just a subtle type of thing, but really effective. He managed to freak out Pascal a lot before their second fight without doing too much either. I love that subtle sly shit.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-02-2012, 05:35 AM
One added thing, I do agree with Zab though you can tell Garcia's father is as racist as hell.

12-02-2012, 05:39 AM
The dads an idiot.

The more he talks, the more it makes Danny look like a daddy's boy who can't do anything for himself.
12-02-2012, 07:02 AM
The real question is what thee fuck is Judah even doing in this fight? He should be fighting someone like that Allahkdiev dude who just beat Guzman.

He in no way deserves this shot.

Angel is a loudmouthed mofo but he has done an excellent job with his son so far, especially in the corner.

I thought Danny acquitted himself quite well. Short and sweet.
12-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I like Angel and Danny's dynamic. Danny stood there and watched and when it was his turn you can see Zab & co thought he'd be cool, then Danny started with telling Zab he's gonna lay him out. loved that shit.
12-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Garcia's pops makes me dislike Danny. I want to be a fan of his but I just hate the way his Dad acts and Danny accepts it, even enjoys it. Always rubs me the wrong way. It's a shame too, because I'd love to be more of a Danny Garcia fan. Hopefully one day they have a falling out and he drops his pops.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Zab Judah vs Danny Garcia - Sat April 27 - SHO Spyder 94 71,089 04-29-2013 08:38 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots
  If Judah somehow beats Danny Garcia BigG 53 27,664 12-21-2012 10:59 PM
Last Post: BigG
  Garcia Vs. Judah KingEugene 23 11,607 10-26-2012 05:23 AM
Last Post: Fitz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)