Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

If Judah somehow beats Danny Garcia
12-21-2012, 06:20 PM
BrutalBodyShots Wrote:LOL if The President hadn't gotten locked up he would have been the GOAT heavy.
Tua beat him IMHO and the beating he put on him never left The President the same again. But then again that fight never left Tua the same either.

STILL the greatest non-title HW fight I have ever seen.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 06:21 PM
KingEugene Wrote:I'm rooting for Judah to pull it off.
Man you still persist with these wacky wishes for Judah to get another (his 3,756th) opportunity again. Are you sure you're fully hydrated? lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-21-2012, 09:46 PM
jlupi Wrote:.this would do alot of his career & legacy in the sport.>>>>>

career = maybe. legacy? what legacy? weak hearted underachiever that was given more fights that he didnt deserve than anyone outside mayorga?
Very true. You can throw Rahman in the mix as well, he certainly gives them a run for their money.
12-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Fitz Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:.this would do alot of his career & legacy in the sport.>>>>>

career = maybe. legacy? what legacy? weak hearted underachiever that was given more fights that he didnt deserve than anyone outside mayorga?
Very true. You can throw Rahman in the mix as well, he certainly gives them a run for their money.
Exactly, It would just be hilarious how such an underchiever would basically hold every title but 1 in 2 weight classes. But Danny is gonna brutally beatdown Zab.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th ViperSniper 41 3,044 12-07-2020 07:54 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Marcos Maidana-Danny Garcia at their best. ViperSniper 13 771 07-01-2019 07:12 AM
  Danny Garcia Sucks JD 22 1,574 04-30-2019 03:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)