THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
The Ashes 2015 - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The Ashes 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=2520)

Pages: 1 2

The Ashes 2015 - and the NEW - 07-24-2015 07:56 AM

You pommies got drubbed in the second test! Get ready for a 3-1-1 spanking at home in the series!! friends

RE: The Ashes 2015 - lloyd mayflower - 07-24-2015 12:23 PM

Surprised it took this long.

Dont forget tho you lot got it in the first test so dont be getting complacent. You have shattered their confidence, now is the time to ram it home.

Im counting on you to heap misery upon English sport

RE: The Ashes 2015 - and the NEW - 07-25-2015 05:17 AM

(07-24-2015 12:23 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Im counting on you to heap misery upon English sport

Where are you from Lloyd? I thought you were English? I'm guessing your must be Welsh, Scottish or Irish?

I wouldn't bet against any Test team with Smith in it at the moment! The guy is on a Bradman type of streak!

RE: The Ashes 2015 - lloyd mayflower - 07-25-2015 07:58 AM

Hahahaha.... Disdain for the English alone doesnt allow one to narrow it down much!!

Im Scottish.

Although to be fair said disdain is for crack value. I have loads of English mates I work with a lot of them.

Mostly

RE: The Ashes 2015 - and the NEW - 07-25-2015 10:32 PM

haha yeah, I always rip into the English at sport (same as they do when they beat the Aussies) but to be fair, I have some good English mates. It actually makes the sporting rivalry even more intense, because the shit you cop is worse when you have to face the mates who will rub it in!

OUCH, England absolutely demolished the Aussies in the 3rd test. Bringing Finn into the team was a game changer. Smith couldn't play him.

RE: The Ashes 2015 - lloyd mayflower - 08-06-2015 02:22 PM

Hang your heads in shame Aussies

RE: The Ashes 2015 - Fitz - 08-06-2015 04:55 PM

Haha, just heard what the Aussies got bowled out for when I woke up this morning. Hilarious.

RE: The Ashes 2015 - and the NEW - 08-06-2015 08:33 PM

Quickest test innings ever by a side. This coming from the reigning and dominant one day world champions, with a lot of similar players. That was a complete farce. What a disgrace. These guys need to get their heads together. They are playing every single ball on a pitch with huge swing and movement off the seam, while the English just let every ball wide of the wickets go so they don't get caught in the slips. WTF type of professional outfit is this! Let alone the apparent best in the world.

RE: The Ashes 2015 - the ollie reed fan club - 08-06-2015 11:57 PM

I love it when the Aussie cricket team suffer. Rugby fans probably feel the same way about the All Blacks except we never suffer, (except maybe at World Cup's played away from home.)

RE: The Ashes 2015 - and the NEW - 08-28-2015 05:51 AM

Well Australia completely trounced England in the 5th. Turns out each team won 2 matches each ridiculously easy, and England won the 5th in a closer match.

Either way, that was the quickest ashes in history, something needs to be done about those pitches. Spectators who bought tickets for days 4 and 5 barely got to see a ball bowled!

Be interesting to see if the one day series sees a few collapses from both sides as well!