Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
04-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Board Improvements
Fitz Wrote:Doesn't bother me, though turning off all of that stuff is kinda gay. Because sometimes I will skip someones post, but read it later when it's quoted, and my first impression may not be as good if the quotes taken off a witty picture to go a long with the post, lol.

I sometimes just manually delete text, so it doesn't stack quote.
Right. I do that too, but BG expressed that it made it difficult to quote people...so I tried to find a solution. We have 3 options...

1) Leave it like it is
2) Switch it back to how it was
3) Use the stock limiter that replaces the second stacked quote with..."Stacked quotes are limited to 2 levels."

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Board Improvements
I'm working with Zetaboards to figure out that malware notice that Google Chrome gives on some pages...fyi

12-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Board Improvements
Spyder Wrote:I'm working with Zetaboards to figure out that malware notice that Google Chrome gives on some pages...fyi
Finally sorting out those BU t-shirts would be a good PR thang.

Big Grin

Black
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Board Improvements
They are sorterd and it is ALL...ALL...my fault. Those tees have been sitting behind me at work for the better part of 9 months. I need to walk them over to the post office and send to Spyder. No excuses. Procrastination.
12-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Board Improvements
Method Wrote:They are sorterd and it is ALL...ALL...my fault. Those tees have been sitting behind me at work for the better part of 9 months. I need to walk them over to the post office and send to Spyder. No excuses. Procrastination.
Hey don't sweat it man...I've bought a couple FightHype tees whilst I was waiting!!!

Big Grin

Black
04-25-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Board Improvements
I've been doing a lot of work with the Fight Library lately, but had kinda fallen off with other tweaks that I had on my list. So....

I added an Alert system for everybody. You can turn on/off different alerts in your usercp if it annoys you. But it will now alert you to people quoting you, sending you a PM, and soon to be implemented...

Drumroll PLEASE....

Users LIKING your post!

Yes, I am pleased to announce that our like system is returning to the board. There are a few little snafus for me to work out with it, but it should be operational shortly.

Another little feature was added too. It is a button that appears at the bottom of every thread which allows you to be snapped to your last post in that particular thread. It will come in handy especially in fight threads, or other popular threads that turn a few pages between your posts.

Anyway, I hope you guys like the additions and find them useful. There are a couple of other things on my list that I'm still working on, but if you guys have any suggestions...as usual, BRING THEM ON!

04-27-2013, 02:11 AM
I just added a Facebook login option for those that forget their passwords, and for new registrations coming here for the first time. It makes it really simple to login/register with just one click.

A couple of things to consider...

1) It uses the email address that you have used to log in to your facebook account. If that addy is different than the one you use here, then it will create a new account. You will need to change your email address in your control panel here to the same one that you use with facebook. If you use a shared computer, make sure that nobody else is signed into facebook when you click to log in...or it will create a new account for them.

2) It syncs with your profile pic, birth date, sex and location. If you don't want these things synced, then un-check the options in your control panel here.

* Nobody has to use this feature if they do not want to. You can continue to log in traditionally as you've always done, and not worry about it synchronizing anything. It is merely an option that has now become available to anyone that would like to use it.

With the current social integration system designed to create a more complete experience here, a lot of new visitors may find filling out the registration form a pain in the ass, so they browse rather than register. This will make the transition from browser to poster much easier.

05-01-2013, 03:37 AM
I found the new "like" button by accident, lol. It's in white text, but it's here.

05-01-2013, 10:19 AM
(05-01-2013 03:37 AM)Fitz Wrote:  I found the new "like" button by accident, lol. It's in white text, but it's here.

Clear your browser cache, and it should look better...lol

05-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Not sure if it's been brought up... (I haven't looked through this thread) but what about Chat?

I enjoyed chatting with people during live fights.

User(s) browsing this thread: