Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
05-04-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Who gave Trump a chance to get this far from the beginning (besides me, of course)?

His polls vs Hillary keep improving and he hasn't started in on her yet.

Hillary's fights with Obama and Sanders was the playground. Trump is going to start in with Marc Rich, cattle futures, Benghazi, and all the other conflicts of interest and he'll do it every single day for the next 6 months. And he'll do it to her face in the debates and the crowd will go wild!

Trump's demo of white middle class workers from the dwindling middle class who are mad as hell at Washington and terrified for their own futures crosses over both parties.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 11:10 AM
When looking at the polling data, you have to look at trends. Things are definitely trending in Trump's direction right now, and the campaign hasn't even really begun.

The one thing that we can all agree on...every single person that Trump has targeted, has met a brutal demise. He is 1986 Mike Tyson, and she is Trevor Berbick.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2016, 11:23 AM
I hope you're both right, but fear you're wrong.
05-04-2016, 12:03 PM
John Kasich announcing that he will drop out of the race this afternoon.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2016, 04:13 PM
You mean the guy running fourth place behind a candidate that dropped out two months ago is getting out? Say it ain't so!

What a piece of fucking shit.
05-04-2016, 04:28 PM
At least he was sporting about it.

He did let Cruz have Indiana, after all.
05-04-2016, 05:14 PM
What you do have to say about Trump is that he has defied every poll out there. he has broke n just about every rule you can break in running a campaign and has won in what has turned out to be a landslide.

What's hilarious to me is the media has been against him every step of the way. His natural home at Fox, due to them having their own agenda and preferential candidate were against him and then you look at the panel of liberal media on CNN turn just about green every time Trump's name is mentioned. At every juncture through this campaign when The Donald has made an outlandish statement of some sorts they would go to the panel of 'experts' on CNN all sitting there with their supercilious mugs, smarmy and with condescending looks as if to say he's done it now only to look on in befuddlement as Trump gets a bounce from it. lollollollol

That has given me some kind of kick, I tell you. And now with this next celebrity endorsement I'm calling it now, Trump is a lock for Prez.

Quote:Adrien Broner Voting for Trump: He’ll Lower My Taxes

by David P. Greisman

Former four-division world titleholder Adrien Broner says his pick for the next president of the United States of America is the presumptive Republican candidate, Donald Trump.

“Everything he’s saying is crazy, but everything he’s saying is correct,” Broner told syndicated radio show The Breakfast Club on Wednesday morning.

The main reason, he said, relates to the economy.

“What I’m saying is this, he’s going to lower them taxes. That’s what I’m with for real, because taxes been kicking my ass,” Broner said

The show’s hosts asked Broner about what they called Trump’s prejudicial statements, but Broner shrugged that off.

“I don’t care,” he said. “At the end of the day, the rich gonna get richer and the poor gonna stay poor. Oh well.”

Given Trump’s statements about people from Mexico, the hosts told Broner that this would lead to Mexican boxing fans hating the fighter.

“They already do,” Broner said.

Later, however, he clarified that the feeling isn’t mutual:

“I love Mexicans,” Broner said. “I swear to God, I love Mexicans, man.”

As for whether he can vote, Broner has felony charges hanging above him for allegedly robbing and beating a man at gunpoint after losing bowling bets. The fighter says the rest of his past charges won’t keep him from voting.

“The funny thing, though, I’ve been in crazy trouble. My record is crazy, but everything has been acquitted,” he said. I can vote.”

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Ollie,

it's amazing to me that you have followed this election so closely. Is that common in NZ because of Trump?

Do your friends know who Cruz or Sanders are?
05-04-2016, 06:23 PM
(05-04-2016 06:14 PM)salvador Wrote:  Ollie,

it's amazing to me that you have followed this election so closely. Is that common in NZ because of Trump?

Do your friends know who Cruz or Sanders are?

I've always followed politics closely. It was one of my majors in University. No no-one I know really has followed it quite as keenly as I have, I'm something of a geek when it comes to politics, LOL.

Trump has been getting major airtime in NZ for the obvious reasons but the other candidates have been getting airtime as well. It stands to reason, even if America is on it's last legs it still remains the world's premier superpower and one of our closest allies, many Kiwi's do follow your elections because of it.

American elections is like the ultimate game of chess. I think the guys that have those strategy jobs, crunching the numbers and analyzing the various battlegrounds must have the most fascinating professions.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Trump may be about to turn his guns on Hillary, can't discount her either though. She has a huge political machine behind her too and he has said some incredibly dumb shit already which she will obviously use.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)