Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
06-13-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
After a long debate I'm having to admit that gun controls in America won't work. It's a fucken sad state of affairs for a country to be in, and certainly I hope it never gets to this stage in new Zealand (probably why we have a bunch of American billionaire's moving out here) but the genie is well and truly out of the bottle as far as guns in America are concerned.

Radical Islam is coming for America, no doubt about it and taking guns off Americans isn't going to work.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 03:34 AM
We really don't need gun control.
06-14-2016, 08:44 AM
So.... is this terrorist actually a closet homo with severemental/daddy issues and no ties whatsoever to IS or anyone of that ilk?
06-14-2016, 12:41 PM
(06-14-2016 08:44 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  So.... is this terrorist actually a closet homo with severemental/daddy issues and no ties whatsoever to IS or anyone of that ilk?

When you call 911 and pledge allegiance to ISIS.... that tells everyone all they need to know.

Supporting evidence surrounding his father and everything with the sale of his house a couple of months ago provides a lot of clarity for how long this was in the works.

All the gay stuff and being a regular at the bar is a side note, all in all.

He did it for ISIS, and that's fairly obvious to anyone seeing all of the pieces objectively. Anyone saying or thinking otherwise is willfully ignorant, choosing not to acknowledge that they are doing exactly what they have said they will do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2016, 03:57 PM
ISIS will claim you if you pledge your allegiance prior to doing some heinous shit. He's just some crazy gay dude that wanted to kill people.
06-14-2016, 05:40 PM
(06-14-2016 03:57 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  ISIS will claim you if you pledge your allegiance prior to doing some heinous shit. He's just some crazy gay dude that wanted to kill people.

What it will be is a slap in the face for the ISIS crowd who were proudly taking credit for this, only to discover whoops! our loyal jihadist was in fact a sausage jockey, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-15-2016, 06:24 AM
He pledged allegiance to ISIS, and ISIS claimed him. Everything else is incidental.

There's something deranged about not taking these people at their word. It's like idiot leftists saying ISIS is not Islamic. Of course it is. Islamic is the first and key word in their name -- the Islamic State.

It's realky weird how Libs decide what words matter and what words don't. Our shit president claims he doesn't call them Islamic because it is offensive. But then he calls them ISIL instead of ISIS (which everyone else including them calls themselves), because he's offended at them calling themselves a "state."

Yet ISIS and ISIL both contain the word "state" -- but apparantly that doesn't matter, because -- well, feelings.
06-15-2016, 08:11 AM
I highly doubt he has been in contact with anyone from IS. He can claim whatever he wants. And of course they would claim it having heard about it.

From what I have read so far, I suspect a serious degree of mental illness.
06-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Of course he was mentally ill. Perfectly sane people don't walk into a nightclub and kill 50 people.

As for ISIS, again, it really is baffling to me how hard it is for people to understand. What do you get by denying such a connection? The man was investigated 3 times in the past for radicalization. He pledged allegiance to ISIS. ISIS claimed him. What else do you need?

This was a clear and blatant occurence of radical Islamic terrorism. It wasn't and isn't just some tragic hate crime against gays. The guy was targeting multiple sights, including Disneyland.
06-15-2016, 11:18 AM
(06-15-2016 10:56 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Of course he was mentally ill. Perfectly sane people don't walk into a nightclub and kill 50 people.

As for ISIS, again, it really is baffling to me how hard it is for people to understand. What do you get by denying such a connection? The man was investigated 3 times in the past for radicalization. He pledged allegiance to ISIS. ISIS claimed him. What else do you need?

This was a clear and blatant occurence of radical Islamic terrorism. It wasn't and isn't just some tragic hate crime against gays. The guy was targeting multiple sights, including Disneyland.

See this is the bit I don't get when it comes to the apparent ease with which he was legally able to buy the guns he used to carry out the attack. Like, is there no red flag kinda monitoring system in place whereby somebody who has been investigated, despite not actually being charged, has to say for example, require further clearance before being permitted to buy the guns?

If not could this be implemented or would it be against the constitutional right to bare arms?

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)