Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
07-01-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
I like Diaz and think he won both fights, and think he exposed a lot of holes in Conor's game that knowledgeable fans had been pointing out for years.

That said, Conor still has the excuse that he was fighting far beyond his natural weightclass. I would've liked to have seen Conor rematch Diaz at 155, but fear it will never happen now. Plus I think he beats Diaz there anyway, because of both Diaz's inability to gameplan or check leg kicks at all.

As for whether Conor thinks he can beat Gayweather, yes, I think he does believe it. If you aren't full time MMA fans, you don't Conor. The man is supremely confident.

Conor fought Diaz at 168lbs because Diaz was a late replacement who wouldn't have time to suck down to featherweight.

When Diaz beat him at Middleweight, Conor could've taken the rematch in either division division he was champ in, and forced Diaz to suck down to meet him.

He didn't. He demanded the rematch at the same weight he'd lost at, even though he had no business fighting at such a heavy weightclass. He wanted that way because he believed he could win, despite just getting tapped out.

I don't like Conor, and am not defending him. He's got a garbage style, and the only way he beats Gayweather is via fluke. But what he does have is supreme confidence. In his heart, he knows he can win and believes he will win.

He won't, but he doesn't know that.

It's basically the scene from Rocky when Apollo's trainer says "he doesn't know it's a joke, he thinks it's a damn fight!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Fuck Conor.
07-01-2017, 09:09 PM
You mean fuck Mayweather. Conor is fighting the best P4P fighter on the planet. He's fighting him in his own sport.

Gayweather is fighting an opponent with literally zero experience. Zero.

I don't like Conor, but he gets zero blame for this. Who wouldn't fight Gayweather for tens of millioms of dollars?

Gayweather could have fought a real opponent. Instead he wants to fight someone who isn't even on the level of an amateur boxer.

Fuck Gayweather.
07-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Fuck Floyd. That's always a given.

Fuck Andre Ward.
07-02-2017, 12:17 AM
(07-01-2017 05:01 PM)Warlord Wrote:  It's basically the scene from Rocky when Apollo's trainer says "he doesn't know it's a joke, he thinks it's a damn fight!"

just for that quote. love it.
07-02-2017, 02:45 AM
P4P #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3nTNttHKw
07-02-2017, 12:22 PM
Is there any fighter more unlikable than Mayweather?

I've always loved his skills and work ethic. As much as I love him as a professional, I loathe him as a person. Or more accurately, I loathe his persona.
07-05-2017, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 09:18 AM by and the NEW.)
I'm actually disappointed in the hype for this fight. I always thought the fight would be rubbish, but the buildup would be epic (two best talkers in any combat sport in the same room). But at this rate, they won't get close to Mayweather vs Pacquiao numbers. I'm not sure what the plan is, but they better get things rolling if they want to let this thing build.
07-06-2017, 04:08 AM
I'm still waiting for the press conference! That's gonna be better than them being in the ring.
07-06-2017, 05:11 AM
This thing is a freaking bonanza for both of them. Like an ATM just spitting out money and nobody is watching.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: