Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
07-11-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
How many more times do we see Mayweather in the ring after the McGregor fight?.. I could see him fight another 3 times
Well first press conference kicks off tomorrow. This should be much more interesting than the mainevent itself. McGregor should come out and tell Mayweather what a disgrace he is to is own sport, how fans don't respect him, how he bores his own fans then KO him with a folding chair!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Like Eddie Murphy said: "If you had ten bucks, and had to give somebody five dollars, you'd be pissed, right?

Now to have to give somebody 250 million dollars? 250 MILLION DOLLARS!"

Black
07-11-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 06:05 PM by JD.)
$100 ppv. Lol.

Fucccccckkkkkkkkk them

This presser is like a skit
07-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Damn. WTF are these commentators wearing?

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2017, 10:37 PM
That was cringe-worthy stuff from Floyd. I felt embarrassed for my wife to see me watching that shit. I felt hot shame in my cheeks when I heard her chuckle in haughty derision at just how pathetic that entire spectacle was.

Conor won the first presser based on Floyd's embarrassing and pathetically lame trash talk.

At least Conor talked some mad shit to Floyd Sr. That shit was funny.
07-11-2017, 11:17 PM
McGregor really carried that one. And it's corny for Floyd to act like he'd actually fight with 4 oz gloves, first thing he'd do is point to the contract and talk about his safety if they did try to move to 4 oz gloves.
07-12-2017, 12:27 AM
From what I did hear and from what I've been told...this was lame n tame!!
07-12-2017, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 03:20 AM by and the NEW.)
Super tame. I thought Floyd easily got McGregor then. McGregor looked visibly annoyed at some points, and Floyd just did his normal shtick, he wasn't involved at all, he was just playing his character the entire way. Floyd is promoting the fight, so he is setting up everything the way he wants so that McGregor has to sit on his chair and take it. Even at points when McGregor was trying to pipe up, his mic looked off. It should be good to see what McGregor comes back with. One thing I don't like, it this is all becoming UFC vs Boxing again. Even the way Dana announced McGregor, the way they are critisizing the press conferences and the rules of boxing. You don't like it, go back and continue to make a few mil a fight in the monopoly without a union.

Tax issue for FLoyd is a non issue. He has effectively been investing borrowed money (borrowed from the US Gov). He has been making returns on that money without having to pay any interest. He doesn't want to liquidate the assets he has been buying with that borrowed money and pay capital gains tax on the profits. Instead, he can just pay cash when it is available and continue to earn big on his investments. Floyd obviously has very smart men behind his investment deals, I even know Schaeffer was wroking with Haymon on this stuff. These guys aren't dumb, far far from it. They are savvy as hell when it comes to maximising yields. I bet other than this badmedina thing and girlcollection, the rest of his assets are being managed by Haymon's people.
07-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Bill Gates would be broke if he wiped his ass with 100s. His assets are probably cars, houses and jewelry
07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Floyd had ZERO charisma.

He was a recording that sound like the script was written by an 8 year old.

It was pathetic.

User(s) browsing this thread: