Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-03-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
(08-02-2017 10:48 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  Manny and Berto were easy ko wins. Both went the distance. Berto has never had great stamina.

Berto's stamina is 10X better than McGregor's will be on the 26th. You just made this point yourself above. Berto had the gas to go the distance with Mayweather. McGregor won't. Berto has gone 12 plenty of times in his career. Imagine McGregor inserted into Berto's role in the Ortiz fight? McGregor wouldn't have had the stamina to make it to Round 6.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2017, 10:02 AM
The ability to go 12 rounds is moot (he can't), because he won't. If Floyd doesn't finish him within 3 something is wrong.
08-03-2017, 03:26 PM
How many times have you guys said the same shit about Floyd's other opponents and he literally doesn't do any fucking thing in the ring?
08-03-2017, 05:38 PM
(08-03-2017 03:26 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  How many times have you guys said the same shit about Floyd's other opponents and he literally doesn't do any fucking thing in the ring?

I'm not sure Floyd has ever fought a dude having his first ever boxing bout though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-03-2017, 05:48 PM
@Dickagon

I loathe Floyd as a human being and want nothing more than for him to get starched. I think it's a travesty that he's fighting a guy with zero boxing experience. Zero.

I'm not a homer. I'm just calling it like I see it. If Floyd dies in the ring it'll be fine by me.
08-03-2017, 07:05 PM
McGregor is chinny and gasses.

Floyd knows he's beyond utter trash. Ends in 4 - 7 only because Floyd has a chocha. It should end in 1 or 2.
08-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Floyd should go for the first round KO to get some get back for James Toney.
08-03-2017, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 11:47 PM by JONdaCON.)
Looks like Paulie just quit as McGregors sparring partner after a heated 12 rounds...

Then Team McGregor leaked pics of what seems to be him dropping and beat Paulie in the corner..

Paulie is PISSED... lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-qu...ak--119151
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Not a good look. McGregor busting up Paulie in sparring. I understand Paulie is out of shape, retired and smaller..but if this is true then it's STILL not good if it's true. Based on most logic McGregor shouldn't have been able to do this to a former world champion boxer.. It would be cool to see Mayweather get a 1st round KO..quicker the better would be kinda funny
08-04-2017, 12:12 AM
No, but he can also put 0 effort into this and win an easy shut out. He didnt care about impressing the fans before he retired and wont now either.

User(s) browsing this thread: