09-06-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered

White Power!!!

LOL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2019, 10:38 AM
(09-06-2019 07:56 AM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  Only in the mind of someone who lacks functioning brain cells.

If you want to prove white privilege, you have to name one privilege whites have that are denied to any other race in America.

If you want to prove systemic racism, you have to name one law that discriminates against a particular race, or denies one race legal rights granted to other races.

Quote:The FACT of the matter is, racism is woven into the very fabric of so-called "Western Civilization."

Racism is just one byproduct of tribalism. It isn't a result of or a building block in Western Civilization. It is an evolutionary trait caused by the survival instinct in all living creatures. Fear of the unknown is what kept early Man alive, and is what keeps the animal species alive.

Western Civilization is built on two primary philosophies. The first is Democracy (and later, Republicanism). The second is Judeo-Christian values.

Democratic, Judeo-Christian societies were the first to outlaw slavery, argue for equal treatment under the law, and establish democratic societies. If you think those values came from Africa, show me one Africa nation that ever did it. If you think they came from Asia, show me one Asian nation that ever did it. If you think they came from American Indians, show me one tribe that ever did it.

Quote:I gave you an example of White Privilege and you pretended as if it didn't exist. To be honest, only an idiot can't see the overt racism implicit in the example I provided. If that's you then all I can say is congratulations...

Your proof of white privilege was literally a fakebook meme talking about Columbus, you fucking goof. You've done nothing here. You've made no point, other than the obvious which is you are a complete fucking retard.

How many times have you embarrassed yourself already? You laughed at the idea of American Indians walking to the Americas, even though that is exactly what they did. And when I ask you to tell me how YOU think they made it, you ignore the question.

Then you falsely claim that the United States ran "Nazi-style" death camps during World War II, which they didn't, and which you obviously cannot and will never be able to prove, because it never happened.

And when it was pointed out (repeatedly) how multiple minority groups in the U.S. earn more money, have better educations, and are incarcerated less than white Americans, you dismiss it as not relevant to the discussion. But Christopher fucking Columbus is both timely and relevant. Are you serious?

Well, guess what, shithead. You can ignore your own stupidity in the hopes that it will be forgotten, but you can't get away with it. Everyone here has already seen what I called from the start, which is you are an ignorant, rabid left-wing retard.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Clayton Bigsby divorced his wife because she married a black guy! Hahah.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
09-06-2019, 11:21 AM
(09-06-2019 10:29 AM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  İmage

White Power!!!

LOL

Oh. Okay. It's all about memes now, huh? Tell me some more about how Europeans "stole" civilization from Black Africans, you dumb fuck.

(09-06-2019 11:04 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Clayton Bigsby divorced his wife because she married a black guy! Hahah.

I think the exact line they used about him divorcing his wife after all those years was because she was "a nigger lover." Other than the Rick James skit, the Clayton Bigsby stuff was some of Chapelle's best work.

I saw a clip of Chapelle's new act on Netflix, and it seemed pretty funny. Might check it out this weekend. Dave might be one of the last true comedians left in the entertainment business.

09-06-2019, 11:40 AM
(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  If you want to prove white privilege, you have to name one privilege whites have that are denied to any other race in America.

If you want to prove systemic racism, you have to name one law that discriminates against a particular race, or denies one race legal rights granted to other races.[/quiote]We can revisit this discussion when you learn how to properly speak and comprehend the Queen's English.

[quote='Warlord' pid='86506' dateline='1567780728']Racism is just one byproduct of tribalism. It isn't a result of or a building block in Western Civilization. It is an evolutionary trait caused by the survival instinct in all living creatures. Fear of the unknown is what kept early Man alive, and is what keeps the animal species alive.
LMAO.

Racism is a byproduct of so-called "Western Civilization". Prior to the rise of Caveman thinking [ie so-called "Western Civilization"] there was no such thing as "Racism."

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Western Civilization is built on two primary philosophies. The first is Democracy (and later, Republicanism).
LMAO. If you really believe this nonsense then good luck to you.

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  The second is Judeo-Christian values.
There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian values". Any and everything associated with the so-called Jewish or Christian religions were taken from somewhere else. Besides that, where were Jews and Christians at the dawn of so-called "Western Civilization"? Being fed to the lions?

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Democratic, Judeo-Christian societies were the first to outlaw slavery, argue for equal treatment under the law, and establish democratic societies.
LMAO

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  If you think those values came from Africa, show me one Africa nation that ever did it.
Easy. Nile Valley Civilization.

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Your proof of white privilege was literally a fakebook meme talking about Columbus, you fucking goof.
The fucking goof here is the wanna be Stormfront Nazi who can't read his mother tongue. The Japanese internment camps were very real, Adolf...

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Then you falsely claim that the United States ran "Nazi-style" death camps during World War II,
When did I use the term "death camp", Adolf?

(09-06-2019 10:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Well, guess what, shithead. You can ignore your own stupidity in the hopes that it will be forgotten, but you can't get away with it. Everyone here has already seen what I called from the start, which is you are an ignorant, rabid left-wing retard.
LMAO

I'm the retard and yet you are the wanna-be Stormfront Nazi who can't understand his native language. Exactly WHO is the retard here?
09-06-2019, 12:09 PM
(09-06-2019 11:40 AM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  LMAO.

Racism is a byproduct of so-called "Western Civilization". Prior to the rise of Caveman thinking [ie so-called "Western Civilization"] there was no such thing as "Racism."

Just so we're clear, you believe that white Europeans "invented" racism? You don't think any other race of people were ever bigoted or intolerant of people from other races?

Do you think no other race on Earth enslaved other races?

In what year did Europeans (who you think "stole" civilization from black Africans) "invent" racism and/or slavery?

Quote:LMAO. If you really believe this nonsense then good luck to you.

Of course I believe it. Name one civilization prior to the Greeks and Romans who enacted, or even espoused, democratic/republican rule?

Quote:There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian values". Any and everything associated with the so-called Jewish or Christian religions were taken from somewhere else.

No. They weren't. Judaism, and later Christianity, contained and still contain values never before espoused by any other religion on Earth.

The Judeo-Christian bible introduced the idea of monotheism, the idea that God was outside nature, the idea that God was the uncreated first cause, and the idea that God was a universal God to all people, and not simply a tribal God or an elemental God.

The Judeo-Christian religion was the first (and only) religion in the ancient world that forbade human sacrifice, and mandated ethical treatment of not only humans, but also slaves, and even animals.

The 10 commandments and the 7 Noahide laws were also unique. How many other religions before Judeo-Christianity forbade you from coveting your neighbor's wealth? I'll wait for your exhaustive list, dipshit.

Quote:Besides that, where were Jews and Christians at the dawn of so-called "Western Civilization"? Being fed to the lions?

Judaism was an ancient religion before ancient Rome or the Roman empire ever even existed, you dumb fuck. Western Civilization also predates the Romans, as it began with the ancient Greeks, whose ideas influenced the Romans centuries later.

Do you even have a basic understanding of history, you fucking retard? Tell me again how the American Indians sailed across the ocean, dumb fuck.

Quote:Easy. Nile Valley Civilization.

Which "Nile Valley Civilization" had a democratic government or a Republic, outlawed slavery, or mandated the ethical treatment of strangers, animals, and/or slaves. Name it, dumb shit. I'll wait.

Quote:The fucking goof here is the wanna be Stormfront Nazi who can't read his mother tongue. The Japanese internment camps were very real, Adolf...

Yes, the internment camps were real, but they weren't "Nazi-style concentration camps", you fucking goof. How many Japanese citizens got gassed in these camps? Give me the number. I'll wait.

Quote:When did I use the term "death camp", Adolf?

When you called them "Nazi-style", dumb fuck.

Quote:I'm the retard and yet you are the wanna-be Stormfront Nazi who can't understand his native language. Exactly WHO is the retard here?

Give me an English lesson then, motherfucker. Tell me how "discover" is a racist verb again, and then tell me which verb better describes what Columbus did.

And then give me that "proper history lesson" you promised. I'm waiting, you stupid fucking simpleton.

09-06-2019, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 03:48 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Just so we're clear, you believe that white Europeans "invented" racism? You don't think any other race of people were ever bigoted or intolerant of people from other races?
There is no such thing as "Race", Adolf. The concept is another by-product of so-called "Western Civilization". Before the rise of Caveman Thinking, nobody conceived of such a concept.

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Do you think no other race on Earth enslaved other races?
There is no such thing as "Race", Adolf.

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  In what year did Europeans (who you think "stole" civilization from black Africans) "invent" racism and/or slavery?
You really ought to do yourself a favor and consider the etymology of the word "slave".

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Of course I believe it. Name one civilization prior to the Greeks and Romans who enacted, or even espoused, democratic/republican rule?
LOL. The Greeks were not part of your so-called "Western Civlization". And the idea of republican rule comes from the Nile Valley.

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  No. They weren't. Judaism, and later Christianity, contained and still contain values never before espoused by any other religion on Earth.
ROTFLMMFAO

There is absolutely positively *nothing* original about the cheap knock-offs known as Judaism and Christianity.

In the spirit of Roger Mayweather, You Don't Know Shit About Religion.

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  The Judeo-Christian bible introduced the idea of monotheism, the idea that God was outside nature, the idea that God was the uncreated first cause, and the idea that God was a universal God to all people, and not simply a tribal God or an elemental God.
LMAO

The idea of Monotheism isn't an invention of some nomadic sheepherders wandering around the Levant. In fact, the bible - and the religions it espouses - isn't Monotheistic in nature. Not even close. Judaism is at best Henotheistic - although the overwhelming evidence points to it being Polytheistic just like it's modern day Christian offshoot.

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  The Judeo-Christian religion was the first (and only) religion in the ancient world that forbade human sacrifice, and mandated ethical treatment of not only humans, but also slaves, and even animals.
LMAO. News for you, Adolf, Judaism isn't an ancient religion. It's relatively recent..

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  The 10 commandments and the 7 Noahide laws were also unique.
ROTFLMMFA

You have just proven beyond and and all shadow of a doubt that You Don't Know Shit About Religion and you for damn sure don't know shit about history. Those 10 commandments you speak of, they're missing 32..

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  How many other religions before Judeo-Christianity forbade you from coveting your neighbor's wealth? I'll wait for your exhaustive list, dipshit.
LMAO

Religion is for idiots. The truly enlightened have something much better. And BTW, Judaism and Christianity represent the ass end of religious thought..

(09-06-2019 12:09 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Judaism was an ancient religion before ancient Rome or the Roman empire ever even existed, you dumb fuck. Western Civilization also predates the Romans, as it began with the ancient Greeks, whose ideas influenced the Romans centuries later.
The concept of Amen was ancient 1000 years before anyone ever thought of a Rome or the concept of Judaism. Those two are not ancient. And BTW, the Greeks learned everything they knew from the Nile Valley. Like I said, Western "Civilization" is an African Innovation.
09-06-2019, 03:36 PM
(09-06-2019 01:44 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  There is no such thing as "Race", Adolf. The concept is another by-product of so-called "Western Civilization". Before the rise of Caveman Thinking, nobody conceived of such a concept.

1.) If there is no race, then surely racism isn't real, yes?

2.) How the fuck do you know what cavemen thought, you dumb fuck?

Quote:You really ought to do yourself a favor and consider the etymology of the word "slave".

Considering my major was linguistics and applied linguistics, I'd be happy to explain it to you, dumbfuck. Slave comes from the word "Slav", as in the Slavic peoples. When Christian nations outlawed slavery (specifically in regards to Christian slaves), non-Christians Slavs in eastern Europe and beyond were still being enslaved by Africans and many others in such huge proportions that their very name came to mean chattel, or property.

Quote:LOL. The Greeks were not part of your so-called "Western Civlization".

Where is Greece located, you absolute dumb fuck? Let me guess. Greeks were invented by black Africans, amirite? Dumb fuck.

Quote:And the idea of republican rule comes from the Nile Valley.

Again, name the country or civilization in the Nile Valley that implemented or even espoused democracy or a republican government.

Quote:There is absolutely positively *nothing* original about the cheap knock-offs known as Judaism and Christianity.

In the spirit of Roger Mayweather, You Don't Know Shit About Religion.

Dumb shit. I already told you what was original about the Judeo-Christian religion. If you think any of these existed previous to these religions, name the religion and the religious text it was in:

-The Judeo-Christian bible introduced the idea of monotheism, the idea that God was outside nature, the idea that God was the uncreated first cause, and the idea that God was a universal God to all people, and not simply a tribal God or an elemental God.

-The Judeo-Christian religion was the first (and only) religion in the ancient world that forbade human sacrifice, and mandated ethical treatment of not only humans, but also slaves, and even animals.

-The 10 commandments and the 7 Noahide laws were also unique. How many other religions before Judeo-Christianity forbade you from coveting your neighbor's wealth? Again, I'll wait for your exhaustive list, dipshit.

Quote:The idea of Monotheism isn't an invention of some nomadic sheepherders wandering around the Levant. In fact, the bible - and the religions it exposes - isn't Monotheistic in nature. Not even close. Judaism is at best Henotheistic - although the overwhelming evidence points to it being Polytheistic just like it's modern day Christian offshoot.

Someone ought to inform Jews, Christians, and Muslims, and all their adherents and all the historians of the world that their religion isn't monotheistic because some afrocentric fag on the internet decided otherwise.

Oh, let me guess. This is another vast, right-wing conspiracy by the worldwide media, academia, governments, and Jews who, for some unknown reason, want to convince the world they are monotheistic when, in reality, they are secretly polytheistic.

What a stupid piece of shit you are.

Quote:LMAO. News for you, Adolf, Judaism isn't an ancient religion. It's relatively recent.

Relatively recent? Judaism is over 4,000 years old, you dumb fuck. It's older than most countries. What other religion still practiced in the world today is more ancient? Make a list. I'll wait.

Quote:You have just proven beyond and and all shadow of a doubt that You Don't Know Shit About Religion and you for damn sure don't know shit about history. Those 10 commandments you speak of, they're missing 32.

Name one religion before Judaism that forbade child sacrifice, or forbade a man from coveting his neighbor's belongings. Make a list. Again, I'll wait.

Quote:Religion is for idiots. The truly enlightened have something much better.

What?

Quote:And BTW, Judaism and Christianity represent the ass end of religious thought..

What religion do you deem superior? Why are Israel and all the countries of the Western World influenced by Judeo-Christian values far superior economically and culturally to the non-Christian nations of the world? Why is Africa, the ass end of planet earth, such a fucking shithole? Seriously, if Africa is so fucking awesome, why is it such a fucking cesspool? Surely the motherland where black people reign supreme, the same race who invented white Greeks, democracy, and freedom, why are these super thinkers over in Africa still living in abject squalor?

Quote:The concept of Amen was ancient 1000 years before anyone ever thought of a Rome or the concept of Judaism.

What the fuck do you mean by "Amen", you stupid shit? If you're referring to Aten, the sun God worshipped by Ankhenaten, it wasn't a true monotheistic religion, as Ankenaten did not claim the Aten to be the only god, but instead elevated Aten over all other Egyptian gods.

Additionally, the worship of Aten took place after the Torah (specifically the Pentateuch) was written, not before.

Quote:Those two are not ancient. And BTW, the Greeks learned everything they knew from the Nile Valley. Like I said, Western "Civilization" is an African Innovation.

The Nile Valley is a place. Tell me the name of the black African country or black African thinker that you think Greeks "stole" or "learned" from, and then tell me which shithole country in Africa was EVER a democracy, or even espoused democracy, before the Greeks.

You keep making all of these claims, but have yet to provide one substantiated fact. You're just an afrocentric, braindead leftist shitbag.

09-06-2019, 04:05 PM
(09-06-2019 03:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  1.) If there is no race, then surely racism isn't real, yes?
The concept of "Race" is invented - just as "Racism" is also invented. There is ZERO scientific or biological evidence to support the concept of "Race". Remove your head from your ass and look up what modern geneticists and anthropolgists have to say on the matter.

(09-06-2019 03:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  2.) How the fuck do you know what cavemen thought, you dumb fuck?
Simple. I read one of your posts.

LOL

(09-06-2019 03:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Relatively recent? Judaism is over 4,000 years old, you dumb fuck. It's older than most countries. What other religion still practiced in the world today is more ancient? Make a list. I'll wait.
ROTFLMMFAO

Right here is where your ignorance is really beginning to shine, Adolf. I think now is a good time to begin that history lesson I spoke of previously.

Judaism is 4000 years old? Really? LOL.

Lets look at the term "Judaism", shall we? Mind you, that term is not found anywhere in the Bible. The root of the term "Judaism" is Yahu - which is short for Yahudah or Judah. IOW, "Judaism" is named after the Israelite tribe of Judah. Now, ask yourself this question; where were the Israelites 4000 years ago?

Don't worry, I'll wait while you consider the question...
09-06-2019, 04:31 PM
(09-06-2019 04:05 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  The concept of "Race" is invented - just as "Racism" is also invented.

So what is racism then? Define it.

Quote:Judaism is 4000 years old? Really? LOL.

Lets look at the term "Judaism", shall we? Mind you, that term is not found anywhere in the Bible. The root of the term "Judaism" is Yahu - which is short for Yahudah or Judah. IOW, "Judaism" is named after the Israelite tribe of Judah. Now, ask yourself this question; where were the Israelites 4000 years ago?

Don't worry, I'll wait while you consider the question...

You don't have to wait. 4,000 years ago would put you in the time of the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob), who settled in Canaan, or what would later be known as Israel.

Your attempt to deflect from Judaism's origins by conflating the religion with its etymological roots is laughably stupid. When do you think the Jewish religion began? What's the date?

And what about all the other dumb shit you're claiming?

What is the "Amen" you mentioned earlier?
Which black African country was a democracy or a republic before Greece/Rome?
How many Japanese citizens did the United States murder in their "Nazi style" concentration camps?
How did American Indians get to the Americas?
How is the verb "discover" racist, and which non-racist verb do you think better describes what Columbus did?
Which "Nile Valley" religion outlawed human sacrifice or forbade a man from coveting his neighbor's possessions?
Which "Nile Valley" religion mandated ethical treatment of strangers, slaves, and animals?
Which "Nile Valley" religion featured a monotheistic God who was a universal god, not a tribal god or an elemental god?
What rights or privileges do white Americans have that any other race doesn't under the law?
If America is systemically racist, or white Americans enjoyed any special privilege or right in America that other minorities don't, why do so many minorities in America receive better educations and earn more money than whites, and why are whites incarcerated in much higher percentages than those minority races?

You can go ahead and get started with that proper history lesson anytime you want, ace.

I hope all of you notice one thing. I answer every question and debate every single point that Gay_Sayer makes. He neither answers my questions, nor debates my points. And he never substantiates any of his claims. He just moves straight on to his next baseless claim. And when he gets called out on his numerous inaccurate, factually wrong claims, he just ignores it completely, never apologizing or self-correcting.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)