Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
07-12-2022, 08:38 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Huge dump of classified documents pertaining to the January 6th "insurrection" (including audio recordings) featuring a FBI plant in the Proud Boys who repeatedly informed his superiors that there was no planned insurrection, and that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were there to protect Trump supporters from Antifa thugs.

Also told them the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers helped out law enforcement when the small crowd of mostly peaceful protestors walked into the capitol building to mostly peacefully protest (after law enforcement removed the barriers and let them inside).

As always, the FBI is investigating crimes orchestrated by the FBI, and attempting to blame it on ordinary folks. Whitmer kidnapping, anyone?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07...-reported/

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2022, 06:39 PM
(07-12-2022 08:38 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Huge dump of classified documents pertaining to the January 6th "insurrection" (including audio recordings) featuring a FBI plant in the Proud Boys who repeatedly informed his superiors that there was no planned insurrection, and that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were there to protect Trump supporters from Antifa thugs.

Also told them the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers helped out law enforcement when the small crowd of mostly peaceful protestors walked into the capitol building to mostly peacefully protest (after law enforcement removed the barriers and let them inside).

As always, the FBI is investigating crimes orchestrated by the FBI, and attempting to blame it on ordinary folks. Whitmer kidnapping, anyone?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07...-reported/

Annnd the FBI have accidentally deleted all their text messages on the day in question, LOL. You can't make this shit up. Mueller's team did the same thing when they were investigating Trump. It's utter utter bullshit.

My favourite though is Trump apparently strangling his secret service before attempting to take control of the driving wheel of the limo, (the one he actually wasn't in.) And this shizz gets reported as FACT.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-09-2022, 02:59 PM
USA = Venezuela 2.0

11-10-2022, 09:44 PM
(11-09-2022 02:59 PM)Warlord Wrote:  USA = Venezuela 2.0

Yup. This was a midterm with the Dems and the establishment GOP both working against America interests.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-11-2022, 03:50 AM
Supposedly opposite political parties working in concert is it?

Welcome to the United Kingdom.
11-11-2022, 01:40 PM
(11-09-2022 02:59 PM)Warlord Wrote:  USA = Venezuela 2.0

Talk to me, War. WTF is going on? The sitch in AZ specifically interests me, for various reasons.
11-11-2022, 03:22 PM
(11-11-2022 01:40 PM)Method Wrote:  Talk to me, War. WTF is going on? The sitch in AZ specifically interests me, for various reasons.

Mainstream Media polls, which notoriously skew left, all had Dems pegged for major losses. Exit polling had economy as top concern, with nearly 80% saying country was headed in wrong direction. Result? They voted Democrat. I don't think so.

Seeing a lot of the same analytics out of Georgia and other swing states as the 2020 election, where counting takes days, and vote dumps overnight that skew overwhelmingly towards Dems are "discovered" in the dead of night. In the few swing states where cameras were put in place, we magically have cameras going out right at the time these dumps happen.

https://mynews4.com/news/local/washoe-co...-overnight

You don't have to be in data analytics to see what is wrong here:

Even with the ballot harvesting and fraudulent votes, it won't be enough to save the House. Without it the Dems would've been destroyed. Republicans would've had about 54 Senate seats as well. They'll get anywhere between 49-51 now.

For Arizona my guess is Lake will get in despite the cheating, but Masters probably won't.

The lack of outrage at the massive voting fraud in the country is putting us in an even deeper hole than we're already in. People have already been conditioned to accept election results days or weeks after the election, and few even question how they always seem to break so heavily for Dems.

Listening to RINO shitbirds blame Trump and whine about how we need to do a better job at messaging is sadly predictable. Florida is what happens when there is a secure election. Pennsylvania is what what happens when there isn't. They literally elected a retard who can't talk (Fetterman) and a dead person (DeLuca).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022...ca-victory

11-11-2022, 11:35 PM
(11-11-2022 03:22 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Mainstream Media polls, which notoriously skew left, all had Dems pegged for major losses. Exit polling had economy as top concern, with nearly 80% saying country was headed in wrong direction. Result? They voted Democrat. I don't think so.

Seeing a lot of the same analytics out of Georgia and other swing states as the 2020 election, where counting takes days, and vote dumps overnight that skew overwhelmingly towards Dems are "discovered" in the dead of night. In the few swing states where cameras were put in place, we magically have cameras going out right at the time these dumps happen.

https://mynews4.com/news/local/washoe-co...-overnight

You don't have to be in data analytics to see what is wrong here:

Even with the ballot harvesting and fraudulent votes, it won't be enough to save the House. Without it the Dems would've been destroyed. Republicans would've had about 54 Senate seats as well. They'll get anywhere between 49-51 now.

For Arizona my guess is Lake will get in despite the cheating, but Masters probably won't.

The lack of outrage at the massive voting fraud in the country is putting us in an even deeper hole than we're already in. People have already been conditioned to accept election results days or weeks after the election, and few even question how they always seem to break so heavily for Dems.

Listening to RINO shitbirds blame Trump and whine about how we need to do a better job at messaging is sadly predictable. Florida is what happens when there is a secure election. Pennsylvania is what what happens when there isn't. They literally elected a retard who can't talk (Fetterman) and a dead person (DeLuca).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022...ca-victory

A lot to unpack with the Midterms. Did cheating take place? No doubt, shit they're still trying to manufacture a Hobbs win in Arizona. But for me the real maleficence took place with the establishment GOP.

This wasn't a midterm between Democrats and Republicans, this was about the GOP leadership taking some gains but doing so in a way that would hurt Trump. They grossly inflated the Red Wave while purposely underspending in key races, specifically those with MAGA candidates. Fucking McConnell gave Murkowski $9 million for her race in Alaska against Kelly Tshibaka, a fellow Republican! (Yet Trump endorsed.)

Scott Pressler is an enterprising young man that rolls up his sleeve and does GOP registration all over America. Back in September, being perhaps being one of the best people in the GOP to know what is going on, on the ground, he wrote that the Red Wave might not be there, the GOP ground game just wasn't strong enough. Again I think this was by design, a Red wave would've meant a big influx of MAGA candidates and perhaps the end of the McCain/Bush/Cheney hold on the party for all time.

What is happening in Arizona is a scandal, and a lot of people that didn't believe in cheating in 2020 will have woken up. I hope Lake can do it, she is a superstar in the making and both Schumer and McConnell's worst nightmare.

11-12-2022, 01:35 AM
(11-11-2022 11:35 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  A lot to unpack with the Midterms. Did cheating take place? No doubt, shit they're still trying to manufacture a Hobbs win in Arizona. But for me the real maleficence took place with the establishment GOP.

This wasn't a midterm between Democrats and Republicans, this was about the GOP leadership taking some gains but doing so in a way that would hurt Trump. They grossly inflated the Red Wave while purposely underspending in key races, specifically those with MAGA candidates. Fucking McConnell gave Murkowski $9 million for her race in Alaska against Kelly Tshibaka, a fellow Republican! (Yet Trump endorsed.)

Scott Pressler is an enterprising young man that rolls up his sleeve and does GOP registration all over America. Back in September, being perhaps being one of the best people in the GOP to know what is going on, on the ground, he wrote that the Red Wave might not be there, the GOP ground game just wasn't strong enough. Again I think this was by design, a Red wave would've meant a big influx of MAGA candidates and perhaps the end of the McCain/Bush/Cheney hold on the party for all time.

What is happening in Arizona is a scandal, and a lot of people that didn't believe in cheating in 2020 will have woken up. I hope Lake can do it, she is a superstar in the making and both Schumer and McConnell's worst nightmare.
I don't know how much ground game you really need when more than 70% of the population feel like the country is headed in the wrong direction, believe inflation, the economy, and the border are the top issues, the fake president's approval ratings are in the 30's, and the majority (according to polls) have more trust in the Republicans to take care of those issues than the Democrats.

McConnell is shit, and picking Murkowski (among others) was clearly done to elect establishment RINOs over MAGA candidates, but the electorate was angry, and every indicator (including historical precedent) had the Dems lined up to get slaughtered.

You don't have 40-year-high inflation and survive. The last time it happened it set the stage for Reagan to come in, followed eventually by a re-election campaign that saw him win 49 states out of 50.

And we maybe get the House when it's all said and done, days or weeks from now?

Like I said earlier. Florida is what happens when we have election integrity. Pennsylvania is what happens when we don't. This country is going to hell. Venezuela 2.0.

12-06-2022, 09:49 AM
What do you make of this, War....

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598822959866683394

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)