Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Wilder-Washington
03-01-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Wilder-Washington
Word is Joshua gets KOd in sparring pretty often...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Joshua shoots straight before some looping shit and Wilder goes to sleep.

But I have a bad feeling Wlad is going to fuck it all up.
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2017, 01:13 PM
It's either an early Joshua win over a frightened and faded Wlad...

...or Wlad schools this young kid and takes him out late on after hustling and holding him early.

Black
03-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Wlad is gonna smother and clinch the shit outta Joshua.
03-06-2017, 11:00 PM
(03-06-2017 10:41 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Wlad is gonna smother and clinch the shit outta Joshua.

That fucker can't pull the trigger anymore nor is this fight taking place in Germany which means Wlad aint getting away with a clinchfest. I say he gets KO'ed in the 1st half of the fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-07-2017, 02:30 AM
I don't think that it happens in the first half, but it is going to happen. Wlad is engaged to a crazy woman, has a young kid, and his head is not going to be in the fight. He quits or gets KO'd at some point.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
03-07-2017, 04:30 AM
Fury showed how overrated Wlad was. Wlad was a decent hw in his prime but later on he relied on being able to coast with his physical advantages. Fury did have underrated athleticism for a big man though, he's quick. Wlad was so lost against a man his size with a speed advantage.
03-07-2017, 05:40 AM
If this fight goes past the half way point, who would you expect to be ahead. If both a still standing by then, I'd assume that Wlad would have found his distance by then and would be controlling the fight.

Anthony Joshua is the most talented Heavyweight at the moment but am not sold yet & felt Wlad lost to Fury out of size, style and being spooked prior. I don't think it was due to being old either. His last fight neither guy threw much so due to that is was hard to say he got old that fight.

It seems not many are giving Wlad much chance in this fight. Could be a good fight to put a bit of money on lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)