Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Effing Marriage...
05-27-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Effing Marriage...
I should qualify, in no way would I condone a comoletely loveless marriage for money, but it sounds like Imperious is at least happy. He may not feel madly in love but a lot of people arent wired to get like that over another person. Trust, plenty in common, enjoying her company and carimg about what happens to her all equate to as much as being "in love". And that stuff grows. A year is not a long time to be with someone so if you already feel she is marriage material id suggest you go for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2017, 03:05 PM
(05-27-2017 12:25 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Asians and Jews are having far better end results. The kind of results white people had before we got stupid.
There are dredges in every community, and there's a lot more of us than there are of them. The poverty gap between Asian-Americans and non-Hispanic Whites is actually growing. Just not in the direction that you think...

http://nextshark.com/asian-americans-poo...york-city/
(05-27-2017 02:06 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  I've been dating this one gal for over a year now. She's a doctor, and she's doing her residency right now. She's going to be a pediatric neurologist. Maybe I'll marry her in another year or so...but I'm torn. I'm not sure I'm really in love with her...but it would be a great business decision to marry her. She will be making a lot of money, and we are pretty much guaranteed to have intelligent children. I don't know if I believe in the fairy tale love shit, so I think it might be best to settle down with someone who is normal, I get along with, and makes a lot of money.

Thoughts?
See how she handles crisis. If she has your back when shit hits the fan, marry her. Marry her as fast as you can. Passion fades, but a loyal partner is incredibly hard to find.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2017, 04:13 PM
Viper, when you get married there are financial benefits, tax benefits, insurance benefits, etc. It's also supposed to be better for children to see that their parents are stable and unified. It also helps prevent your partner from straying. When you're married, they can't use the classic line "oh, I thought we were broken up..." if they cheat.
05-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Viper, many in your community consider getting married as cover for what you guys call a "beard".

05-27-2017, 05:53 PM
(05-27-2017 04:27 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Viper, many in your community consider getting married as cover for what you guys call a "beard".

Sorry Viper but I had to laugh at this.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-27-2017, 06:48 PM
One day mom and dad are going to ask Viper if he'll ever settle down and he'll introduce them to his friend Steve
05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
They'll refer to Steve as Viper's "friend" for the next 30 years.

05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
Probably settle down and adopt some Asian kid and name him Fitz after Viper's hero.
05-27-2017, 09:37 PM
I just dont wanna get stucc with the same pussy for the rest of my life....

Should i marry?
05-27-2017, 09:48 PM
No.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)