Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Wilder by KO/stoppage
Wilder by decision
Ortiz by KO/stoppage
Ortiz by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz set for March 3rd
03-04-2018, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 06:26 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz set for March 3rd
This ended up being an exciting firefight with both landing some monster shots!

I had the Cuban King Kong up on the cards and fought well. He banked alot of early rounds with the jab and sneaky counters, doing well landing shots to the midsection.

However Wilder's power is fucked up! The moment he was the first to drop Ortiz, Ortiz needed two rounds to regain his head and energy level. At this point, Wilder should have pressed more but Ortiz got back in the fight and was a punch away from making history. Wilder was lucky Ortiz was tired by this point and had punched himself out trying to get a hurt Wilder outta there.

Wilder did not look great during the next round or two and had Ortiz been more fresh at that point in the fight he would have the belt right now!
Wilder showed that he doesn't have the greatest recuperating abilities but did an excellent job of not going down, getting back in the fight & turn things around by getting the KO!

Wilder's power is scary! I'm not saying he is greater but I feel Deontay Wilder's power is amongst the heaviest in Heavyweight history with Tyson, Foreman & Liston!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz set for March 3rd - ViperSniper - 03-04-2018 05:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury II set 02/22/2020! ViperSniper 227 11,041 02-29-2020 10:37 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cut fears put Tyson Fury's head off limits as he spars for Deontay Wilder fight TheTeddyBear 7 685 01-17-2020 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Wilder-Ortiz II set Nov 23rd: Repeat or revenge? ViperSniper 79 5,062 12-05-2019 09:08 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)