Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Spence-Peterson
01-21-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2018 06:18 PM by blackbelt2003.)
RE: Spence-Peterson
Spence is the real deal. His body work is a thing to behold and he is a terrific on top fighter.

There are still very slight asterisks about what’ll happen when things aren’t going in his favour since the only fight so far he hasn’t absolutely bossed was the Brook fight (and he looked uncomfortable in some of those rounds), but assuming his chin and heart are just fine then there’s no stopping this kid.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2018, 07:45 PM
One thing I didn't like what I saw was the moment Peterson started landing hard shots Spence instantly starting complaining they were illegal shots when they weren't. The guy was soo quick to complain once he got tagged.
01-23-2018, 06:45 PM
It will be interesting to see what Errol has against a guy that take his shots and fire back. I think bud outfinesses at this point.

01-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Crawford hasn't even fought at welter yet, so I don't think I could favor him over Spence. Spence has every physical advantage over him too.
01-26-2018, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 11:20 AM by TheFonz.)
Crawford was huge at 140. I don't agree that Spence has every physical advantage. I would say Bud is more complete.

01-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Crawford is much more complete fighter than Spence but Spence does have pretty much all physical advantages between the two. Weight, frame, height, power and hasn't shown any moments of being hurt or in trouble like Crawford.
Craword has range but appears to be a naturally small dude and feel 147 may be his limit for now against Spence.
04-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Crawford and Spence are definitely the two top dogs at 147. The rest are just making up the numbers. Thurman is the wild card on his night, but has too many holes to beat elite fighters.

I reckon Crawford vs Spence is 50/50 at this point. I'll be interested to see how Crawford does against a big, solid welterweight in Horn though. That might tell us a lot. If he can blow him out, he is every bit up to taking on Spence.
04-01-2018, 11:01 PM
For me it's Thurman who is the top dog at Welter as Spence Jr hadn't fought Thurman's level yet & Crawford hasn't done anything at 147. However, Spence Jr & Crawford are definitely more talented than Thurman
04-02-2018, 12:19 AM
I love Crawford and have seen him fight in person a couple times... for me, it's WAY too early to tell how he'll do at WW. Horn is a decent test because he's rough and rugged but he's no Spence or Thurman.

I think id like to see Crawford fight Thurman first, winner gets Spence.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2018, 01:43 AM
Keith Thurman has had his May 19th fight cancelled and injured again, by the time he fights again won't it be close to 1.5 to 2 years since he last fought and defended his title?
Surely he needs to be stripped. His last fight was March last year.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)