Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Horn set for April
01-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Crawford-Horn set for April
My god, what a massacre this is going to be. Surely Horn's people know they're sending the lamb out to the slaughter? They must be ready to cash out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Crawford-Horn set for April
Has this fight been made official yet? It seems close enough anyways. They are not cashing out in anyway..they turned down an easier fight for more money in a potential Mundine bout lol.
If Horn can take Crawford's shots then he will be able to give him a tough fight. Style wise..this will be an odd looking fight.
01-24-2018, 03:56 AM
Horn shocks the world again

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-24-2018, 03:16 PM
Horn gets mangled and goes back to teaching calisthenics to elementary school kids in Australia.
01-26-2018, 05:28 PM
Who cares. Boxing would be in a much better place right now if more teams/fighters took this approach. If you're ready to win a world title let a lone fighting Pacman for it, you should be ready to fight anyone in and around your weight class.
Does he get beaten easily by Crawford? Probably, but he won't die wondering (unless he does die).
02-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Thurman, Spence and Crawford.

Who the fuck wouldn’t want to see a three way round robin between those guys?

Black
03-15-2018, 09:32 AM
Turns out this fight has been postponed due to Crawford suffering a hand injury
03-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Any truth to the reason that this is a bullshit excuse and the real reason is because of poor ticket sales? And Arum is pissed off because Pacman knocked back the offer to fight on the undercard, as it was always going to struggle to sell?
03-15-2018, 06:35 PM
I could see Crawford using the time to put on more weight...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2018, 08:57 PM
(01-26-2018 05:28 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Who cares. Boxing would be in a much better place right now if more teams/fighters took this approach. If you're ready to win a world title let a lone fighting Pacman for it, you should be ready to fight anyone in and around your weight class.
Does he get beaten easily by Crawford? Probably, but he won't die wondering (unless he does die).

Horn isn't ready for Crawford. It doesn't do Horn any favors if Crawford permanently ruins him. If I'm Horn's handlers, I don't let him face Crawford yet. This "injury" was the best thing that could happen for Horn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)