Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Canelo Tests Positive for Traces of Clenbuterol
03-06-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Canelo Tests Positive for Traces of Clenbuterol
Look at the difference from the Floyd fight to now, he looks 10years older in the face and has a rugged ass beard, kids on roids.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2018, 03:59 AM
He typically trains in America, right? When he was fighting at 155 he probably walked around at 180+. A dude with stamina issues that has hard cuts gets popped for this shit and somehow its a false positive
03-06-2018, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 07:17 AM by Method.)
WBC, WBA Back Canelo in Test Controversy: He is Innoncent!

Quote:It seems that the issue of clenbuterol is a common problem in Mexico, and on some occasions a sister organization like the WBC has had to study this problem more often in the past and I think they will have much more experience in this regard

Quote:...as far as we know about clenbuterol, because of the level found and with the clean record of Canelo, who has been a part of the program of the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency for four years and had never tested positive, and considering that the problem of clenbuterol is a public health issue - everything indicates that it is a food contamination."

Oh, and from Victor Conte (to Echo someone's earlier point in this thread...

Quote:“Here, we end up with this dog-ate-my-homework type of excuse and everyone thinks (Canelo) was doing drugs. It is plausible that he did not intentionally cheat. Nobody can say for sure if there was intent or not. He could have used Clenbuterol for three months and there are still traces in his body. Or he could have eaten tainted meat.

“But these are multi-million-dollar athletes. I’d be shipping in fresh meat from someone other than Mexico. They had to know this was a possibility.
03-06-2018, 07:48 AM
I think the fact that they delayed making the rematch and he cycled off before camp is far more plausible than contaminated meat.
03-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Only trace amounts, and it's common in the meat in Mexico. He's been tested for a long time, and he's never come up dirty before. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
03-06-2018, 02:03 PM
If anyone needed a shot of somehing illegal to help with having shittier stamina than an octogenarian desk jockey - it’s Canelo.

Black
03-06-2018, 04:18 PM
C'mon guys lets be real to those who are giving him the benefit of the doubt. The reality is 95% of elite level fighters are cycling on and off stuff at some point in their careers. never testing positive is the biggest joke of an excuse that you could give, as that infamous interview with Memo points out.

The ONLY guys I give any benefit of the doubt to are the ones that do VADA 24/7/365 random testing. The rest are all suspect IMHO.

On a side note I see the British govt had the courage of their convictions to pretty much say that Wiggins cheated. Good on them.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-06-2018, 09:34 PM
(03-06-2018 04:18 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  C'mon guys lets be real to those who are giving him the benefit of the doubt. The reality is 95% of elite level fighters are cycling on and off stuff at some point in their careers. never testing positive is the biggest joke of an excuse that you could give, as that infamous interview with Memo points out.

The ONLY guys I give any benefit of the doubt to are the ones that do VADA 24/7/365 random testing. The rest are all suspect IMHO.

On a side note I see the British govt had the courage of their convictions to pretty much say that Wiggins cheated. Good on them.

Pro cycling must surely be the prime candidate for dirtiest sport?
03-06-2018, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2018 09:42 PM by Method.)

03-06-2018, 09:47 PM
https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/spo...ts-a-joke/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Positive Drug Tests JONdaCON 15 1,123 07-30-2019 03:47 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Miller Tests Positive for HGH Too JD 3 395 04-20-2019 02:29 AM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Big Baby Tests Positive for Banned Substance JD 9 707 04-17-2019 03:41 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)