Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Floyd Mayweather to fight in MMA?
03-19-2018, 02:29 PM
Floyd Mayweather to fight in MMA?
Not sure what the fuck Gayweather is up to, but according to Sky Sports he will soon be applying for a license.

http://www.skysports.com/more-sports/ufc...ma-licence

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight in MMA?
It was a 2 fight heist from jump. First in a ring, then in an octagon...you carry me, I carry you.

No one gets hurt and we makes hundreds and hundreds of millions.
03-19-2018, 03:19 PM
They've been teasing it for about a year now between talk and Floyd's open workouts in the cage. Even heard he might take a tune up fight first.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
03-19-2018, 05:12 PM
(03-19-2018 03:19 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  They've been teasing it for about a year now between talk and Floyd's open workouts in the cage. Even heard he might take a tune up fight first.

If Floyd takes an MMA rules tune-up, the standard of opponent is going to be fucking hilarious
03-19-2018, 05:58 PM
It'll be like Tommy Morrison's mma fight probably they tell the other guy he's only allowed to punch.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
03-19-2018, 08:55 PM
He'd probably be positioned for a 3 fight deal...

CM Punk... some former boxer or kiccboxer with ZERO ground game or Muy Thai then McGregor for half a billion dollars.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2018, 10:35 PM
I would name my first born after the motherfucker that kicks his head right into Hype's lap. Knowing Floyd he'd fight that quadruple amputee wrestler dude in the octagon.
03-20-2018, 07:39 AM
And he would probably go pride and soccer kick the shit out of the kid.

03-20-2018, 06:58 PM
Floyd’s not getting hurt in an MMA ring. Everything he does is calculated - he’s an actuary more than anything else.
04-08-2018, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 04:01 AM by ViperSniper.)
Claims he coming out of retirement is possible but if he does it has to be in the octagon..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve JONdaCON 65 7,078 01-05-2019 01:57 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jon Jones - I would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight BigG 25 18,516 05-13-2013 09:35 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Floyd Mayweather wants to fight 5 more times Fitz 105 66,989 04-07-2012 03:28 PM
Last Post: EAlbian

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)