Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Linares/Lomachenko MSG May 12th
03-21-2018, 06:02 PM
Linares/Lomachenko MSG May 12th
Who couldn't be pumped for this? Just saw this on Loma's IG account. If we wins this well then I think the greatness is confirmed.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Linares/Lomachenko MSG May 12th
I wouldn’t have preferred 130lb unifications with Berchelt but it’s a good match. Loma points.

Black
03-21-2018, 07:37 PM
Linares-Garcia would have been good but this is still a solid fight. Maybe Linares workrate will be able to give Loma some early issues!
03-22-2018, 03:30 AM
I think the way he beat up Rigo put him on that level. At this point his wins will be for legacy.
04-01-2018, 08:39 PM
I see Loma eating up Linares. Linares works from the outside with a lot of straight punches, Loma absolutely decimated guys in the amateurs like that with his feints and his head movement. Once Loma gets inside, he will hit Linares with clean shots and we all know Linares' chin is questionable.

I reckon Loma wins this, then takes out the Top Rank owned vacant WBO belt. That means if Mikey takes out Easter Jr, they would fight for all 4 belts. Now that would be something!
04-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Lomachenko beats Garcia easier than he beats Linares.

But he whoops both.
04-01-2018, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 10:31 PM by and the NEW.)
Man, I'm starting to think Garcia vs Lomachenko is a pick-em. Garcia is great in the mid-range (a lot of Loma's feints and light shots to make you keep your hands at home come in this range), and not only is Garcia great in this range, but he is great because of his counter punching (particularly catching guys in exchanges) and timing, which are two assets that will totally upset Loma's rhythm. Add in severe power at 135, and Garcia poses some serious threats for Loma.

If Loma beats Garcia handily, I will be shocked. I think these guys may be the top 2 P4P talents in the world and definitely two of the top 3 (perhaps Crawford belongs in there).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)