Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Loma -VS- Linares
05-15-2018, 10:40 AM
RE: Loma -VS- Linares
Odds on Loma - Garcia have Lomachenko favored solidly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2018, 06:11 PM
What's the line? Over/under too?
05-15-2018, 06:15 PM
No over under. Just money line.

Lomachenko -275
Garcia +200

The bookies don’t take baths. They know. There’s a reason they are begging you to bet on Mikey.
05-15-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm already lickin' my chops. I'll take that all day at 135.
05-15-2018, 06:48 PM
Oh they are banking on it being bet to near even money.
05-15-2018, 11:54 PM
Man put a cool 100 on Mikey for fun.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2018, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 03:19 AM by and the NEW.)
Far out, Linares did way better than I thought. He looked huge in there, but his timing was excellent too. He didn't hurt Loma, but he was catching Loma when he was bringing his head back to centre, which nobody has every done before. He was also avoiding falling for all of Loma's feints and noise and was just punching when Loma was punching. That said, Loma's feet are absolutely incredible, he was using them to control the action once more and set up range despite being the smaller fighter.

You could see the difference in power clearly, which has me wondering how much more power Garcia is going to have vs Loma.

I had the fight dead even going into the 10th. But Linares quit. He was still bending over at a drawn out "diez" despite having plenty of time to rise, and didn't complain at all when the ref waved it off, instead walking straight back to his corner in an acknowledgement of defeat.

Apparently Loma is fighting Beltran next and Garcia is fighting Easter Jr, so Garcia vs Loma will be for the undisputed, unified lightweight title. I have absolutely no idea who I am picking in that one! Loma has superior skill, but Loma won't be able to hurt Garcia at all, so Garcia will be trying to time counters at mid range all night long (and that is one of Garcia's key talents). And if he lands, he is going to seriously dent Loma's little frame.
05-17-2018, 02:04 AM
Garcia will not beat Easter

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-19-2018, 02:11 AM
lol
05-19-2018, 11:35 AM
Teddy putting the voodoo hex on Easter now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)