Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Stevenson -VS- Jack
05-20-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Stevenson -VS- Jack
Of course he is done.

He’s old and has fought shit stains for the past 5 years. Fuck him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2018, 09:30 PM
He did better than most 40 year old fighters, but he still looked like a 40 year old fighter. He will be rustier than shit if he takes another year off.
05-21-2018, 03:57 AM
Funny thing about Adonis Stevenson is he has been champ forever but in 20 years nobody will know who the fuck he was. Adonis who? You mean Apollo Creeds son from the movie?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-21-2018, 08:47 AM
“Wasn’t that the guy that was a pimp before he became a boxer?”
05-21-2018, 10:41 AM
I wish JD did commentary. I would laugh my ass off if some dude on Showtime asked "what did you think of the fight, JD?" and he answers back "he has been fighting shit stains for the past five years. Fuck him".
05-21-2018, 11:28 AM
I would tailor my commentary to the audience, but my message would stay on point.

If a fighter held for the purpose of avoiding in fighting and an approach to defense, I would be hated by the audience.
05-21-2018, 12:42 PM
Don't tailor to the audience. Tell them Wilder is dumpster juice that feasts on grubs. You can be the sober and articulate Larry Merchant type of dude boxing deserves
05-21-2018, 01:48 PM
Good point. I’d risk sounding like a post Haymonized Malignaggi if I wasn’t truly unfiltered.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)