Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Does Povetkin cause the upset?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 100.00% 3 100.00%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
09-21-2018, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 09:17 AM by ViperSniper.)
Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
What happened to the thread made for this fight?? Was it deleted?Undecided

Anyways..the fights this weekend & I see AJ stopping Povetkin inside of 7.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
Ollie pribably deleted it.

Worst.

Moderator.

Ever.
09-21-2018, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 12:12 PM by blackbelt2003.)
If Price could land on him and actually wobbled Povetkin, then Joshua should take him out.

AJ seems much more cautious post-Klitschko so will probably play it safe for a few rounds. He'll keep his distance, use his jab and merely threaten the right hand enough to keep Povetkin honest.

Once he works out that a non-juiced Povetkin is an average kinda fighter, he'll go to work, break him down and wobble him somewhere around the 6th. Once Povetkin does totter a little, AJ, unlike Wlad when he fought the Russian years ago, will go for the finish and get the TKO.

Black
09-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Fight is tomorrow and there isnt a peep of excitement... I hear there are a ton of tix left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2018, 04:30 AM
Yeah I just looked and there's loads on stubhub.

Trying to convince the missus to have a last minute drive down to Wembley...

Black
09-22-2018, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 05:24 AM by ViperSniper.)
(09-21-2018 10:54 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Ollie pribably deleted it.

Worst.

Moderator.

Ever.

Well that is shit that the original thread to this fight got deleted from these forums. I have no idea why either..boxing unfiltered just got filtered & it wasn't for fresh credit cards or Nikes either..Dodgy

(09-22-2018 04:30 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Yeah I just looked and there's loads on stubhub.

Trying to convince the missus to have a last minute drive down to Wembley...

Black

How long would the drive to Wembley be for you black?
09-22-2018, 12:34 PM
Whats the hype like Across the pond today?

Cuz its completely quiet and non existant here. Including alot of the other websites and forums i follow.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2018, 01:17 PM
I hate that if I want to watch it I have to download DAZN. What The fuck is wrong with HBO

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
09-22-2018, 02:39 PM
My thoughts exactly. HBO is going to show the replay for Canelo-GGG tonight, why not put this fight with it. Don't know what they were thinking. It's relevant, competitive and Joshua provided them with an awesome fight the last time he was on....have no idea why they skipped on it.

Unlike most, I see this fight being much more competitive than most see it. I do not see Pervertkin being KO'd. I think, mostly due to the size difference Joshua wins a decision and might even have a few scares in there too.
09-22-2018, 03:25 PM
You'd think with all the talk of such huge numbers for Joshua-Wilder that it would be worth it for HBO or SHOW to put this on to generate interest in that potential fight.

Crazy. Hearn dropped the ball here.

And I agree with BGv4.0 that this could be interesting. Povetkin is a much more fluid fighter and might be able to get inside and do some damage early, though I expect him to get ko'd.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pacquiao vs Algieri Nov 22nd TheTeddyBear 70 50,202 07-22-2014 11:03 PM
Last Post: Jason Bourne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)