Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Gamboa/Juanma: Fight being set up?
09-28-2018, 02:57 AM
RE: Gamboa/Juanma: Fight being set up?
gbp kept trying to create the next dlh. The prime Ortiz that fought Berto was it. Focused Judah was on a different level though. Focused Judah would be too slick for a windmill Wilder level opponent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2018, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2018 09:54 PM by ViperSniper.)
Judah, Ortiz & Broner are guys that for whatever reason can't get it right in or out of the ring yet are boxers that make up for excellent matchups with pretty much whoever you put across them. Unreliable, entertaining fighters.
09-28-2018, 02:01 PM
(09-28-2018 02:41 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I'm just gutted about Victor Ortiz.

W8th a good winning run, he could have been HBO's next superstar. Imagine him vs Zab Judah (a focused one) for the welterweight title. That would be a battle for the ages.

Black

via GIPHY

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2018, 06:40 PM
What? Put Ike Ibeabuchi on the undercard and you've got a classic night.

Black
09-28-2018, 07:45 PM
(09-28-2018 06:40 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  What? Put Ike Ibeabuchi on the undercard and you've got a classic night.

Black

He's out of Victor Ortiz' weight class.

Although, Ortiz would have been a great matchup for Tony Ayala Jr., but.... you know... he's dead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2018, 07:52 PM
(09-28-2018 07:45 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  Although, Ortiz would have been a great matchup for Tony Ayala Jr., but.... you know... he's dead.

with a Showtime Special and the right type of social media campaign and I don't any impediments to making this fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-29-2018, 05:15 AM
It's a harder fight than people give Ortiz credit for. He could hit Ayala Jr with everything and he wont go down. I think the frustration with lead to a meltdown and Ortiz will get DQed. Maybe even get discouraged between rounds and decide to retire in the ring.

If a bar of soap can set up some fights in prison i think Ortiz will have to retire. Getting pounded by dudes will crush his soul and leave him a broken man.
09-29-2018, 12:48 PM
That's one ring he can't quit inside of....

Black
11-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Both Lopez & Gamboa won by UD on the weekend and look to be heading for their long awaited showdown in March next year!

https://fightnews.com/gamboa-juanma-tee-...lash/33960
11-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Anyone see the fights? How did they look?

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)