Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who takes this?
Golota
McCall
Tua
Briggs
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
HW Fantasy Tourney: Golota-Tua-Briggs-McCall
02-24-2019, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2019 03:51 AM by ViperSniper.)
HW Fantasy Tourney: Golota-Tua-Briggs-McCall
Figured we never got any of these guys square off with eachother. Had all 4 men battled it out at their best, who comes out on top??

Also, who had the best career/go down the best out of the 4?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: HW Fantasy Tourney: Golota-Tua-Briggs-McCall
Hmmm.....Golota and McCall too unreliable in subsequent contests.

You know what? I think Briggs takes this...although he and Tua are close.

Black
02-24-2019, 06:42 AM
I think Black hit it with the unreliable bit. I’d pick McCall to win it all, with the huge caveat that he could flake out at any moment and go down in flames.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-24-2019, 08:54 AM
Why would anyone want to contemplate this tournament between bags of fertilizer?
02-24-2019, 09:00 AM
McCall beat Golota by DQ when Andrew is up 10rds to 0 and Oliver starts angry crying so Golota uses his balls as a speedbag

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
02-24-2019, 11:07 AM
(02-24-2019 09:00 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  McCall beat Golota by DQ when Andrew is up 10rds to 0 and Oliver starts angry crying so Golota uses his balls as a speedbag

The most likely result, unfortunately, except I don't think Golota would be up by 10. McCall was hell on wheels when he had his head in the game. Granted, that wasn't often, which is why I stipulated that huge caveat when I picked him.

That could actually be another thread entirely. How good was Oliver McCall, and how good could he have been?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-24-2019, 11:31 AM
I mean you can say the same about Golota also JD. When he was focused he was one of the best in the world but jeez he was a headcase. Seems like a cool guy though.

https://youtu.be/utTAjgDRRuU

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
02-24-2019, 12:03 PM
Focused Golota wasn’t a thing though.

He only appeared focused when he wasn’t presented with danger. In that scenario he was effective, even with a skilled opponent in front of him.

I guess of this group I’ll go with Tua.

McCall SHOULD be the pick with his power and chin, but he’s a loon. Briggs and Tua in a firefight favors Tua because Briggs will absolutely gas. Golota would eventually get hit and start doing stupid shit until he got KO’d.
02-24-2019, 02:40 PM
I voted Tua...

No need to explain further as we're all pretty much in agreement, Golota was a head case, same with McCall. Briggs would gas after 4.

Tua is the closest thing to normal here. Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2019, 01:27 AM
Tua.

Golota has a freakout and Tua Ko's him, Briggs gasses and gets KO'ed late after being up on the cards, McCall is the only tricky one in there for Tua but I think if Tua has the skills to go toe-to-toe with Ibeabuchi he has the ability to beat McCall.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HW Fantasy Tourney: Creed-Lang-Drago-Gunn ViperSniper 2 3,434 05-31-2020 04:20 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  HW Fantasy Tourney: Foreman-Holmes-Bowe-Lewis ViperSniper 43 1,761 04-29-2020 09:42 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  HW Fantasy Tourney: Marciano-Liston-Fraizer-Holyfield ViperSniper 7 838 03-09-2019 05:44 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)