Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society
04-20-2020, 01:17 AM
3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society
Many of us are strictly against discrimination and do not like it when we come across prejudiced people. Sadly, in our society, we can see it on a daily basis. Whether it is your friend who uses bad language for the people of a certain race or it’s your coworker who implies that people of a certain group are inferior to others, dealing with prejudice can be extremely frustrating. That is why it has become more important than ever now to raise voice against prejudice. You do not necessarily have to go out on the streets to do this; you can start an online discourse as well, which can educate people and can help eliminate prejudice. Below are the three main reasons you should confront prejudice in society:

To Reduce Future Instances of Prejudice

Starting a conversation about prejudice can help you eliminate the possible instance of prejudice in the future. When people come across what you have to say about the prejudice they will do some introspection, and if they find themselves being discriminative, then they are likely to change. People who don’t show prejudice can show it in the future, and involving them in a conversation before that can set them on a different path.

Gives You Peace of Mind

When a decent person comes across instances of prejudice on a daily basis, it can be frustrating and stressful for them. It makes one wonder how people can show such kind of behavior towards others and what you can do to change it. When you confront people by writing about it online, it gives you a piece of satisfaction and can almost feel cathartic.

Makes You a Better Person

Striking a conversation about prejudice can help you make a better person as well. It does not only help you to learn about the experience of people who go through discrimination daily, but it also changes you as a person. Also, if you will not confront prejudice, the frustration will keep building up, and eventually, you will feel like this is part of the society, and there is nothing you can do about it. This can make you prejudiced as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: 3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society
I agree, the prejudice shown against straight white men in western society is simply stunning. We need to start talking about this openly with each other and see how we can come together to battle this feminazi scourge now sweeping the world.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-20-2020, 05:44 PM
Agreed. Discrimination against whites is the only form of discrimination still fully legal in the western world. You’d think we’d be beyond that in 2020, but no.
04-21-2020, 06:44 AM
I dunno, it's pretty OK for blacks to be racist to Mexicans and Chinese, too.

I had a good friend (a black guy) who was always talking about racism towards blacks and how everyone is racist to black people who would think nothing of making fun of the Chinese in a takeout or restaurant. He'd do the slant eye thing, the big teeth thing, the funny voice and everything, and never once understood the irony.

Black
07-25-2020, 01:16 PM
(04-20-2020 04:54 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I agree, the prejudice shown against straight white men in western society is simply stunning.

Karma?
07-25-2020, 05:47 PM
Lol. Fuck off, faggot.
07-25-2020, 06:54 PM
mohtan predicted the future!
07-25-2020, 08:47 PM
(07-25-2020 05:47 PM)Starman Wrote:  Lol. Fuck off, faggot.

The whole "discrimination" against straight White males story is getting old. Really old. Nobody is listening because there is no wide spread discrimination against straight White males.

Stop crying.
07-25-2020, 09:40 PM
Fuck you, Theo.
07-26-2020, 04:55 AM
(07-25-2020 09:40 PM)Starman Wrote:  Fuck you, Theo.

Just sitting back and waiting till we get to the pyramids part, before I break out the popcorn.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)