This poll is closed.
Spence by KO/TKO 0% 0 0%
Spence by decision 100.00% 4 100.00%
D.Garcia by KO/TKO 0% 0 0%
D.Garcia by decision 0% 0 0%
Total 4 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th
07-31-2020, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2020 08:31 AM by ViperSniper.)
Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th
Fight has been signed for November 21st against Spence Jr & Swift Garcia.

It seems Errol will face another Garcia instead of a rematch against Porter!

Still this is a great matchup. HUGE question mark on how ESJ looks after his near death experience. Before hand I would have said Errol but now it's a pick em..

How does this one unfold & who takes this?

..plus covid..should be interesting to see how all these top fighters look in their returns..hopefully these guys can still make their weight.
Might see some fighter return to higher divisions..or just look crap..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on November 21st.
Danny Garcia is the man to solve the rubix cube. He does nothing exceptional but everything good and too many people sleep on that.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
08-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Shawn Porter already solved Spence out.

As for Danny Garcia..he has made a habit throughout his career by shining when he isn't expected to.

Do you think Danny Garcia will stop Spence, Teddy?
08-03-2020, 03:29 AM
Danny Garcia is a Hispanic Tim Bradley to me. Good fighter, should be exciting and interesting, but I always find him 'meh'.

The main point of interest in this fight is seeing if Spence has deteriorated in any way following the accident.

Black
08-03-2020, 07:56 AM
Garcia only has his covid-layoff as a question mark whereas Spence has his covid-layoff, near death car accident & how he will look after showing vulnerability in his last fight, where some felt he lost!

Before the Porter fight it would be safe to assume that Spence had every tool & advantage to overwhelm Danny Garcia. Too big, youthful & skilled!
But maybe Spence isn't as good as most originally thought & not to say Spence won't or will never be the same but he isn't expected to be for his return fight.

Garcia may appear slow but he has had his odd night of displaying deceiving speed.

Porter managed to buzz Spence & have him shelling up. Although Porter throws much harder (& throws more) than Garcia, Garcia has more power!

Spence on paper & by eye should be able to avoid Garcia's best shot with his frame, skills ect to get a victory.

Well IF Garcia is able to tag & land his best shot then Spence all of a sudden finds himself in a scenario where he is already in a tougher fight than expected!

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Garcia finds himself snapping Spence's head back & if so, we have a fight! It could then turn into who takes whose shots better instead of whether Garcia can make it a fight or land the KO.
Now throw the 3 big Spence question marks on top of alll of that!

Both their defenses are deceiving. Spence's defence is slightly overrated & Garcia's defense is slightly underrated. Garcia may be best to not leave this to the judges. I see this being a tough fight for both!
08-04-2020, 11:49 PM
When was Garcia's last good win? It feels like 5 years ago / at 140 to me. Maybe I've missed a bit along the way, but I just feel like he's old news at this point.
08-05-2020, 05:26 AM
Thurman had a good chance of removing him from the title picture for good....but chose to run a la DLH/Trinidad in the final rounds and gave Danny a chance to say he'd lost a close decision.

Someone needs to properly get rid of him, as he keeps clogging up the big names.

Black
08-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Did Garcia's pops finally STFU, or is he still doing all of the smack-talking for his son these days?
08-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Garcia's father's smack talk is a big part of the reason Danny still gets so many big shots with such big paychecks. Because Danny ain't a talker and he's a fairly tedious fighter - and so he needs something extra to sell himself.
08-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Danny is thoroughly unimpressive...BUT...

Spencer’s body has been through more than a 12 round beating and then a KO. We have no idea how he will respond, and if gym clips and interviews are any indication...it doesn’t look good.

Spence has that feel of the next JT.

At his best Spence EASILY handles Garcia. I don’t think he’s at his best and may never get there again...because of that Danny is extremely live.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr: The comeback!! ViperSniper 3 439 12-26-2019 02:03 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Errol Spence 'Intensive Care' After Ferrari Crash ... Car Flipped 5 Times Method 33 1,592 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: JD
  Spence tells Garcia to wait...wants Porter rematch JD 7 616 10-02-2019 06:53 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)