Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fury - Joshua in December
10-20-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Fury - Joshua in December
Fury is just sorting his friend out with a payday. Don't hate him.for it. Or Chisora. Chisora is a good guy. But anyone who pays for this is an idiot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2022, 05:59 PM
(10-20-2022 05:17 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Fury is just sorting his friend out with a payday. Don't hate him.for it. Or Chisora. Chisora is a good guy. But anyone who pays for this is an idiot.

I like the idea of Fury giving a friend a big paycheck.

But God Damn, it really does underline what a tough fucking sport this is, where helping out a 39 year old friend means beating him senseless on tv.
10-20-2022, 06:18 PM
Yeah, that sums.it up Sal.,I mean in the cold light of day, this is close to a fight where I want the BBBoC to not sanction it, such is the level of nonsense here
10-23-2022, 05:10 PM
I wanna see the fight with the central champ!!!

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
11-16-2022, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2022 02:39 PM by Snoop.)
Fury now talking about a 4th fight with Wilder? I mean from the perspective that Wilder earns the right to the title through eliminator I can kind of get behind, but Fury putting actual thought into prioritizing this instead of all of the other potential fights is kind of silly.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/12464...y-stadium/

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2022, 07:54 PM
(11-16-2022 02:39 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Fury now talking about a 4th fight with Wilder? I mean from the perspective that Wilder earns the right to the title through eliminator I can kind of get behind, but Fury putting actual thought into prioritizing this instead of all of the other potential fights is kind of silly.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/12464...y-stadium/

Geez. No, thanks. I’d rather he stay retired than fight Deontard again.

It’s probably best he stay retired anyway. He’s got one foot in and one foot out. That never turns out well.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-17-2022, 05:32 AM
Yeah the last time, he SAID he was retired but it was blatantly obvious he was planning to fight again.

This time he is flip flopping around saying he's going to fight again but is giving off more "retired" vibes than during his "retirement".
11-17-2022, 07:36 AM
He's not even retired he fights Chisora on the 3rd

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
11-19-2022, 04:58 PM
AJ fighting the winner of Whyte - Franklin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A ViperSniper 249 19,409 02-03-2020 03:47 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Ruiz-Joshua II: December 7th in Saudi Arabia! ViperSniper 160 12,351 12-08-2019 01:10 PM
Last Post: Imperius3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)