Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Boxing's top star to try his hand at MMA.
01-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Boxing's top star to try his hand at MMA.
That's right. Boxing superstar Jake Paul has signed with the world renowned Professional Fighters League to take on some of the top names in the sport like... and...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jake-paul-c...26883.html

If he fights straight up MMA rules with anyone close to decent he'll get wiped out just like CM Punk did.

I've been hard as hell on MMA guys embarrassing themselves in boxing, and I'll be just as brutal on boxing guys thinking they are going to walk in and start crushing guys in MMA. It ain't gonna happen.

This is what happens when you start believing your own hype. Worst thing Paul could have done. His sweet spot was beating up washed up, undersized MMA fighters in a boxing ring. If he goes in their back yard they're gonna wipe their ass with him.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2023, 01:52 PM
RE: Boxing's top star to try his hand at MMA.
My IMMEDIATE reaction to this was "they aren't going to play this with a straight bat".

He will he in there with utter bums, no knees or elbows, and whatever other bullshit rules he can find.

It's a misstep though for Paul. He isn't going to get near the same coin or interest over this.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong, then, like War says, he fights a live body fair and square, and gets fucking obliterated.

I mean, in MMA rules, Woodley and Askren would obliterate him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)