Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fury vs Francis Ngannou
07-19-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Fury vs Francis Ngannou
(07-18-2023 06:21 PM)JD Wrote:  Yeah. Nate gets all the love, but at their peak I always thought Nick was much better.

From a pure talent perspective, I think there’s no doubt about it. Nick had all the talent in the world, he just didn’t have the mental discipline.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2023, 10:40 AM
Francis Ngannou is the man. Fury exposed for the joke that he is.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2023, 11:55 AM
Ngannou got st8 ROBBED.

That dec was bullshit. Couldnt give s fair dec cuz it would have fucked up WAYYYY too much money.
10-29-2023, 01:37 PM
Fury just laughing at the entire sport tbh. Gets his money, gets his Usyk match, gets the Ngannou rematch if he wants it. All the while not even having to bother his arse to work.

I quite simply won't believe that Fury took that fight remotely seriously. Probably wouldn't for the rematch either. All he has done is added fuel the absolutely bogus MMA v Boxing nonsense.
10-29-2023, 05:27 PM
I honestly hope Fury just calls it quits. If he sticks around much longer he’s going to tarnish his legacy. It’s clear he’s just in it for the money at this point.

10-30-2023, 03:32 AM
Agree War. If he wants to fight the clown circuit eith his idiot brother, let him. But step put of serious boxing and let others settle the business at the top of the heavyweight division.

Which incidentally, I have said before and I will say it again.... There's a very credible scenario where within 18 months, Deontard is the unified heavyweight champion of the world..... Wouldn't that be funny
10-30-2023, 08:26 AM
Wouldn't Fury make more money with less risk fighting Joshua at Wimbley rather than fighting Usyk?

As a matter of principle, I'm sure Fury would love to take the lion's share of the Joshua purse to stick it to Hearn, and Joshua would do it for the title shot.
10-30-2023, 09:22 AM
(10-30-2023 08:26 AM)salvador Wrote:  Wouldn't Fury make more money with less risk fighting Joshua at Wimbley rather than fighting Usyk?

As a matter of principle, I'm sure Fury would love to take the lion's share of the Joshua purse to stick it to Hearn, and Joshua would do it for the title shot.

I don’t think so. Joshua has really devalued that fight with his losses and shitty looking wins in the last few years.

I think the Usyk fight is the biggest money fight in the division at this point.

10-30-2023, 10:47 AM
I refuse to believe/accept that Fury even has a legacy.
10-30-2023, 06:32 PM
(10-30-2023 03:32 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Agree War. If he wants to fight the clown circuit eith his idiot brother, let him. But step put of serious boxing and let others settle the business at the top of the heavyweight division.

Which incidentally, I have said before and I will say it again.... There's a very credible scenario where within 18 months, Deontard is the unified heavyweight champion of the world..... Wouldn't that be funny

According to Malik Scott (Deontard’s coach) they are in talks for a match with Ngannou.

If he’s serious that fight will happen. Francis will gladly sign up for the b-side of that card.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)