Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford - Spence 7/29 Done
08-08-2023, 02:04 PM
RE: Crawford - Spence 7/29 Done
Some story about him playing dice when he was 21. The shooter was trying to shoot someone else but the bullet went through his cars rear window.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2023, 04:44 AM
(08-07-2023 02:41 PM)Method Wrote:  BHop was 36 when he beat Trinidad.

You never know. If Bud really takes care of himself and continues to respect and hone his craft, we may see a few more good years out of him. Its definitely possible IF he does the right things.

Time will tell.

He put on a masterful performance.

Spence has maybe 2-3 more fights in him (inc the rematch) before I suspect he hangs them up. Anything after that would be a money grab by either himself or his handlers. He'll lose the rematch, and be even worse for wear, and then what? Go tooth and nail with someone that has no right going tooth and nail with him?

He is a lot like Hopkins in that he really doesn't waste any extra energy in the ring. He is very compact and calculated. Fighters like that usually tend to last longer.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-09-2023, 08:41 PM
Bud is special fighter. If he stays on track over the next few years he can have a very special career. There's some scalps he can add that would just sweeten his story that much more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crawford - Spence, 11/19? JD 5 400 09-16-2022 02:05 PM
Last Post: JD
  Spence vs Crawford JONdaCON 6 478 05-03-2022 08:26 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Terrance Crawford-Errol Spence Jr: Who wins? ViperSniper 4 507 04-22-2019 09:44 AM
Last Post: KingEugene

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)