Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fury vs Francis Ngannou
10-31-2023, 10:21 AM
RE: Fury vs Francis Ngannou
I've read a few credible sounding articles that suggest Joshua-Wilder is next. I'd rather see that than anything with Fury.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2023, 11:47 AM
Yes, that's a fight I want to see.
I am a big Usyk fanboy and I don't even know who I want see him fight. As far as tidying the division up its Fury, but that fight will literally only be believable come the ring walks.
10-31-2023, 10:00 PM
(10-31-2023 10:21 AM)salvador Wrote:  I've read a few credible sounding articles that suggest Joshua-Wilder is next. I'd rather see that than anything with Fury.

I’d think every heavyweight would be chomping at the bit for a fight with Ngannou. It’s pretty big money for an easy fight. I don’t think any other top heavyweight has any trouble putting him away.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-01-2023, 12:35 AM
(10-31-2023 10:00 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I’d think every heavyweight would be chomping at the bit for a fight with Ngannou. It’s pretty big money for an easy fight. I don’t think any other top heavyweight has any trouble putting him away.

Except AJ, who almost certainly attempts to paw his way to a safe decision. Big Zhang is the man to remedy this Ngannou nonsense. He'd decapitate him.

Most likely to me still seems like the Fury rematch. Fury turned up like an absolute tub and still managed to sneak a decision rightly or wrongly. If you're him, you probably fancy more of that with a better camp rather than work hard and push yourself to try and figure out Usyk.
11-02-2023, 11:58 PM
(11-01-2023 12:35 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Except AJ, who almost certainly attempts to paw his way to a safe decision. Big Zhang is the man to remedy this Ngannou nonsense. He'd decapitate him.

Most likely to me still seems like the Fury rematch. Fury turned up like an absolute tub and still managed to sneak a decision rightly or wrongly. If you're him, you probably fancy more of that with a better camp rather than work hard and push yourself to try and figure out Usyk.

Michael Bisping just said Ngannou is boxing again on December 21st. I don’t see how Fury heals up by then, so it really is looking like Wilder may be next in line.

I think Deontard starches him with that retarded Neanderthal strength of his.

11-03-2023, 04:12 AM
Well, someone is definitely going to sleep in that one.
11-03-2023, 03:49 PM
(11-03-2023 04:12 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Well, someone is definitely going to sleep in that one.

It’ll be Ngannou. Besides being 35 (the death knell for most fighters), Fury’s other problem is that he no longer bounces on his feet the way he did in his prime. I mean, he still bounces, but it’s just for show. He doesn’t bounce and feint and counter punch like he used to. Now he just sits on his punches and tries to lay on guys and wear them out. That made his fight with Francis far more difficult than it had to be, as MMA guys are so much better in the clinch than boxers.

Now Wilder is old too, but his style lends itself much better to Big Frank. Wilder’s seek and destroy retard windmill style won’t give Ngannou time to rest, as the only clinching being done will be that by Ngannou, who I think will find the price too high to pay to push for them very often.

I think it’s a bad matchup for Francis. He’d almost be better off against AJ, who will fight scared and let him hang around for another decision loss. Deontard won’t.

11-19-2023, 07:14 PM
Firstly, I thought FN beat Fury. I think AJ is a good 50/50 for Francis where id actually give Francis the edge. Wilder destroys him inside 2 rounds.

If Francis fights the 21st its no against Wilder whos lined up again Parker.

Maybe a Helenius type.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)